"Gold digger"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
What do u mean "then what"? The money is the end game. Then you can use that money to pay for your education, buy your parents a house, start a business, invest, save..etc. you were going to be in a waste of time relationships in college anyway, might as well be in one with a older man that can add to your life and wouldn't waste your time. Don't you see the gain? Nothing to lose.
I thought you meant to settle for money instead of love in marriage. but a sugar daddy???:gucciwhat::nahgirl:That's gonna ruin your name, your integrity, your time, and your future love life/prospects. The truth always comes out; too much to lose.

05efd6a9b3f1f7ff28eb47b2d1686438.jpg

VIP
I thought you meant to settle for money instead of love in marriage. but a sugar daddy???:gucciwhat::nahgirl:That's gonna ruin your name, your integrity, your time, and your future love life/prospects. The truth always comes out; too much to lose.

Your acting like this cares about any of those things. This is what happens when you leave the deen, you become a moral less bucket.

I disagree. If you stay on SS for the next few months I'll keep y'all updated :)

Your acting like this cares about any of those things. This is what happens when you leave the deen, you become a moral less bucket.
Wow you really hate me don't u? Morality is subjective. To some it maybe be moral to sacrifice humans for the good fortune of the group, others might disagree. To some it maybe be moral to f*ck 9yr children, other might disagree. A Muslim is the last one that should be throwing stones over morality, don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Live and let live walalo :)

TooMacaan

VIP
tfw you don't follow the deen yourself...:jaynerd:

On a serious note though, morality doesn't always require religion- although it's tied to it.

VIP
tfw you don't follow the deen yourself...:jaynerd:

On a serious note though, morality doesn't always require religion- although it's tied to it.

When did i say i didn't follow the deen? I know you can be a moral person without the deen, i just hate that . Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts