"Gold digger"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a gold digger? To me a gold digger is a smart lady that knows her worth. Why settle for a bum nigga when you can have the richest man in the house? Remember ladies, The prettiest lady gets the richest man. Men are visual creatures, appeal to their sexuality and they're yours.Though don't give it up too quickly as they like the chase. Tease. Your looks, just like your time and work are an asset. Use it. No shame in not letting an asset go to waste. Sure a bum nigga might be appealing wether personality or looks wise, but at the end of the day is he going to be able to put food on the table? Buy your parents a house? Buy you a car(s)? Ladies, if you're attractive you have a privilege(not the imaginary kind like white privilage), take advantage.Just a thought.

Last edited:
TL;DR- gold diggers are just hookers but smarter.
No they're not. A gold digger can be a wife who marries a rich man for his money, how is she a hooker? A hooker can never be a gold digger as she's explicitly asking for money in exchange for sex. That's not what a gold digger does, majority of gold diggers are in relationships with their "gold".

Gold diggers are hookers...They offer service to the highest bidder.

Beauty is nothing he will eventually cheat on you with someone younger or even prettier.... :tacky:

I don't know if you noticed but what you just described right now is prostituiton.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
No they're not. A gold digger can be a wife who marries a rich man for his money, how is she a hooker? A hooker can never be a gold digger as she's explicitly asking for money in exchange for sex. That's not what a gold digger does, majority of gold diggers are in relationships with their "gold".
Yeah you're right they're not hookers but worse, at least hookers are pretty straightforward

Gold diggers are hookers...They offer service to the highest bidder.

Beauty is nothing he will eventually cheat on you with someone younger or even prettier.... :tacky:

I don't know if you noticed but what you just described right now is prostituiton.
Eh if he leaves you for a prettier thing, there's always other rich men. With "cheating" I wouldn't mind sharing him with another lady as long as I'm still in he driver seat. It's not prostitution as we have a whole relationship( whether open or not). Hooking= direct sex for money. This is not that.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Gold diggers aren't nothing to be proud of...why're you rating them?
wN_Iw7.gif

Eh if he leaves you for a prettier thing, there's always other rich men. With "cheating" I wouldn't mind sharing him with another lady as long as I'm still in he driver seat. It's not prostitution as we have a whole relationship( whether open or not). Hooking= direct sex for money. This is not that.

How can you be in the driver seat with a mistress on the side, you're bound to get kicked off
:siilaanyolaugh: Reminds me of Kevin hart :ftw9nwa: the wife was dropped so the mistress could take her place, for Kevin to fill in the mistress position.

What rich men would want ur old ass when there's fine 20 year olds to eat out from

How can you be in the driver seat with a mistress on the side, you're bound to get kicked off
:siilaanyolaugh: Reminds me of Kevin hart :ftw9nwa: the wife was dropped so the mistress could take her place, for Kevin to fill in the mistress position.

What rich men would want ur old ass when there's fine 20 year olds to eat out from
lol I'm not expecting him to want to be with me forever hun, this is not love. As mentioned in the original post the prettiest lady gets the richest man, and if a prettier one comes along to take my place so be it, it's only natural. This gold digging businesse shouldn't be a lifetime plan, just a ride to a place where you can take care of yourself. By the time you reach your late 20s you should be done anyway.

Last edited:
Even in Islam gold digging is not just permissed but encouraged as the wife is supposed to stay home and have the husband attend to her material needs.

TooMacaan

VIP
Meh, sounds like a shallow relationship. What's the point of creating a future with someone when it's all transaction-based? It'll only lead to a lonely and empty life..

Meh, sounds like a shallow relationship. What's the point of creating a future with someone when it's all transaction-based? It'll only lead to a lonely and empty life..
You misunderstand sis, a smart gold digger wouldn't attempt a future with her "sugar daddy", she wouldn't have his children. It's just a temporary transaction.

lol I'm not expecting him to want to be with me forever hun, this is not love. As mentioned in the original post the prettiest lady gets the richest man, and if a prettier one comes along to take my place so be it, it's only natural. This gold digging businesse shouldn't be a lifetime plan, just a ride to a place where you can take care of yourself. By the time you reach your late 20s you should be done anyway.

Here I'm thinking innocently about love but you already have the whole plan huh? Use a man for his money till he gets bored of you :browtf: but make sure you pop out two kids for that child support and alimony ?

Here I'm thinking innocently about love but you already have the whole plan huh? Use a man for his money till he gets bored of you :browtf: but make sure you pop out two kids for that child support and alimony ?
A whole plan?:browtf: I don-t kn-ow what you're talking about:damedamn:

I wouldn't have his kids as I don't need his support for my whole life, and my womb is too precious to be popping out some random old man's kids. I still have a little bit of dignity left

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A whole plan?:browtf: I don-t kn-ow what you're talking about:damedamn:

I wouldn't have his kids as I don't need his support for my whole life, and my womb is too precious to be popping out some random old man's kids. I still have a little bit of dignity left

Why temporary when you can be set up for life ?

Lol ok, but what's the endgame? You finesse, get your money, and then what..?
What do u mean "then what"? The money is the end game. Then you can use that money to pay for your education, buy your parents a house, start a business, invest, save..etc. you were going to be in a waste of time relationships in college anyway, might as well be in one with a older man that can add to your life and wouldn't waste your time. Don't you see the gain? Nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.