Going to the bank with $

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The beginning of the year before covid started I was given a job to do.

We were getting sent racks of money from overseas as it was for my uncle's business he was starting up .

I was paying off the mortgage of the building and went to the bank each month with 15k to deposit.

Everytime I went there I would get first class treatment. Everyone before me in line were told to move and that I was a VIP customer.

Felt so good. All the workers there wanted to be my friend LOL bloody gold diggers.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

We were getting sent racks of money from overseas as it was for my uncle's business he was starting up .

I was paying off the mortgage of the building and went to the bank each month with 15k to deposit.

Everytime I went there I would get first class treatment. Everyone before me in line were told to move and that I was a VIP customer.

Felt so good. All the workers there wanted to be my friend LOL bloody gold diggers.

So your uncle has a Xawlaad business in london? Dangerous huuno

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Hayeee keep on denying.....my instincts are not wrong

@IgaFuuq has told me about u, i will call someone in london to follow u loooooooooool
what do you want from me now?
02CD8ABF-0817-4821-81F1-F99C4B4150DB.jpeg

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹

UK banks are notorious for this, I've got a Premier Account with HSBC and I get treated like a modafukin king whenever I call them (24hr support) and walk in to their branches.

Trending

Latest posts