Going to Canada

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Vancouver is a pretty nice city. Rains all the time though. More like Hongcouver with the amount of Asians but itโ€™s a visually beautiful city.
I heard that Vancouver is crawling with hobos, is it true?

My friend went there and he said there are beggars on every street corner.

I heard that Vancouver is crawling with hobos, is it true?

My friend went there and he said there are beggars on every street corner.
depends on the area. Downtown? Yeah there's a lot of homeless. But there's lots of rich areas of Vancouver, lots of gated asian communities as well. Lot's of signs you'll see in Manadarin as well as English, that tells you how many Asians in Vancouver there are haha.

Btw, Some of these cadaans in Vancouver are hilarious with the rain lol. They go to Stanley Park when it's pouring rain out and walk their dogs, but they put jackets on for their dogs too lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You're trying to come here and me and @AbdiGaalDoon are planning our exit strategy.
Jon Heder Running GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Vancouver is a pretty nice city. Rains all the time though. More like Hongcouver with the amount of Asians but itโ€™s a visually beautiful city.
Yes Vancouver is beautiful city. Too bad that the Junkies are taking over the city. They're walking around the city like zombies.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Canada is a nice country with an amazing government.

These ungrateful Somalis who complain should go back to Somalia and see the alternative.

:trumpsmirk:

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Time causes individuals to reassess their choices. He's looking to seek asylum in a red state. :lol:

You're going to an American red state to avoid being vaccinated?

Trending

Latest posts