Going to Canada

Who can host me as their honored guest and what cities or regions are worthy to visit?
You’re gonna travel all across Canada? It’s pretty large. I’d suggest going to Banff, Jasper, Canmore if you’re going to Alberta. Calgary if you’d like to enjoy some Alberta nightlife, Edmonton if you want to drink and do drugs in Alberta. Opportunities are endless

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who can host me as their honored guest and what cities or regions are worthy to visit?

I am willing to host you in Ohio which is like 6 hours away from Toronto.

HOWEVER,

You must fax me a complete psychological evaluation done in the past 6 months.

As you know, 1 in 3 Somali is mentally ill.

Not gonna take a chance without your mental status.

Apollo

VIP
What's with Scandinivian Somalis and Canada? They love to visit Canada, is it because Aabe America refused to give you refugees entry, :lolbron:

Minnesota is the Canada of America. Most similar to Canada out of all the States.

When Europeans think of America they think of Texas, California, the Southern States, and NYC.

Apollo

VIP
:ririwtf:

So? I don't even mention MN when bragging about America, damnit, leave MN alone.

Americans don't even think about the Midwest, you just wanted to say that shidh just gove spiteful.

😂🤣 Nah, I am glad Somalis mainly live in Minnesota. One of the safest states.

Just saying, you guys aren't seen as ''true'' America, especially by the eurotrash.

Visited Canada, Minnesota, the West Coast, and NYC. The first two seemed much more similar vibe-wise than the last two.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1638093428198.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
😂🤣 Nah, I am glad Somalis mainly live in Minnesota. One of the safest states.

Just saying, you guys aren't seen as ''true'' America, especially by the eurotrash.

Visited Canada, Minnesota, the West Coast, and NYC. The first two seemed much more similar vibe-wise than the last two.

I havent been to America yet. I wanna go to Canada tho.

I might visit NYC or LA soon but the rest of America don’t interest me.

If I wanna go to a place with no social services and millions of guns, I would go to Somalia again.

I am willing to host you in Ohio which is like 6 hours away from Toronto.

HOWEVER,

You must fax me a complete psychological evaluation done in the past 6 months.

As you know, 1 in 3 Somali is mentally ill.

Not gonna take a chance without your mental status.
I'm not a fob, the crazy ones are the late immigrants, we call them titanics due to their tahriib style they used to reach Europe :icon lol:

Vancouver is a pretty nice city. Rains all the time though. More like Hongcouver with the amount of Asians but it’s a visually beautiful city.

If your coming here to visit I suggest B.c or Alberta , if for work also suggest B.c or Alberta . If your into gangbanging,cheap hookers ,drugs , pork or hennesey then I suggest 3rd world Toronto.

Trending

Latest posts