Gohero game hits Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop listening what your family says. We are far from laangab waryaa and in Hawiye eyes y’all are just another darood who live somewhere in bari.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Stop listening what your family says. We are far from laangab waryaa and in Hawiye eyes y’all are just another darood who live somewhere in bari.
While i’m talking as a mj you are stuck to talk as hawiye. See the difference? :ulyin:

1) majeerteen families are nothing like this @MSGA , I can guarantee you that he doesn't dare to talk like that in front of his family or in front of general hawiye folks... waa uun shaqsi Iska jiran.. and on behalf of all majeerteen I disown him and will revoke his membership until he is properly medicated.

You see unlike isaaq iyo hawiye anaku qurunka waan iska fogayna

2) darood have significant degaans in all gobalada somaliyeed except djibouti,awdal, waqooyi galbeed, shabeelooyinka and benaadir..
I can assure you that when u discus darood amongst yourselves gobolka Bari isn't what pops into your head but the map of Greater Somalia...

3)as for the thread goes, kids everywhere around the world do much worse when they have too much time on their hands..in a almost lawless place like xamar I commend them for passing their time in a way that doesn't hinder the rest of the community... let kids be kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending