GoFundMe page for Beyonce's concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cost of ticket for front row: over $2,500

Many peasants like me cannot afford such prices but would LOVE to see Beyoncé

I plan on making a GoFundMe page under a pseudonym and collecting some coins but I don't even know how they work and how people get it to blow up.

Do I have to say I broke my back to get a couple of grands -Jokes

If you have ideas on how to make money quickly let me know!! (please sspot just for once no one suggest doing anything related to sex)

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Title it"refugee girl's dream of meeting Beyoncé"in the caption speak about how your family fled the war when u were a child. Once u came to America u felt alone and misunderstood because of the language gap between u and ur classmates but the only thing that made u happy was Beyoncé. You would jam out to her tunes all the time. She a a very big positive role model in your life, and helped shaped the person you are today. Mention how you were struggling to pay for school and barely had enough to pay for your books and tuition. Mention how this concert is an opportunity to meet ur mentor.
End the post with #whoruntheworld
Since it's women appreciation month.

Title it"refugee girl's dream of meeting Beyoncé"in the caption speak about how your family fled the war when u were a child. Once u came to America u felt alone and misunderstood because of the language gap between u and ur classmates but the only thing that made u happy was Beyoncé. You would jam out to her tunes all the time. She a a very big positive role model in your life, and helped shaped the person you are today. Mention how you were struggling to pay for school and barely had enough to pay for your books and tuition. Mention how this concert is an opportunity to meet ur mentor.
Professional scammer kkkk
:gaasdrink;
Aww they removed the emoji of Abdalle yusuf laughing

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
HAHAHAHA @Jerome in the house you surley know how these white people are !

IDEK WHO YOU ARE BUT, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! IM SO FUCKING DEAD SKSJKSJKASKSJKAHAHAHAHAHHA

Caqli dameer
giphy.gif

Not even scamming for a wise cause

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yusra how old are u???? And Beyounce is out of Fashion anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending