Gofundme account for the somali refugee women stranded on the streets of Jakarta

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried bro there are no xawaalads there!!!!
I don't know what we can do to help them. Why doesn't someone set up a muslim charity that actually collects the fund money and delivers it to these poor ppl world wide. Why doesn't dahabshill have such a feature?

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
I don't know what we can do to help them. Why doesn't someone set up a muslim charity that actually collects the fund money and delivers it to these poor ppl world wide. Why doesn't dahabshill have such a feature?

i guess the only thing we can do is contact embassies and Facebook groups like LI0N7 stated, i cant think of anything else.

Gofundme is shit they shut down the page i created to raise money for the somali cop who was charged for the murder of justine diamond and they shut my page down. At first i though they were just being racist, but they sent me an email apparently saying that i need to contact the person i need and get their permission. I understand the rule as it prevents terrorists from raising money, however it makes it difficult for a person with good intentions to raise money for their community members who can't really create the page for themselves. We need to create a muslim gofundme without all the stupid rules, i can't even count the number of times i have donated money at a mosque and i don't really know where the money even went. I think sufficient proof of the money being well spent should be account transfer payments showing that the money went into the intended target's custody.

Yaquub

Why blame Gofundme when Mohamed Noor asked them to shut down "unauthorised Gofundme pages"? He is a member of the Police Association and he will be represented by the top lawyers that money can buy.

Justine Damond's shooter Mohamed Noor asks for removal of unauthorised GoFundMe page.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/damond-shooter-mohamed-noor-has-gofundme-page-removed/8744278

How will you help these Somalis stuck in Nepal too? The best way to help them is peace back home.

Somali refugees live in limbo in Nepal

Yaquub

Why blame Gofundme when Mohamed Noor asked them to shut down "unauthorised Gofundme pages"? He is a member of the Police Association and he will be represented by the top lawyers that money can buy.

Justine Damond's shooter Mohamed Noor asks for removal of unauthorised GoFundMe page.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/damond-shooter-mohamed-noor-has-gofundme-page-removed/8744278

How will you help these Somalis stuck in Nepal too? The best way to help them is peace back home.

Somali refugees live in limbo in Nepal

HAHAHHAHA. "Peace back home" is a long shot. How about one of these Somali Organizations who get paid to deal with these things do their actual jobs by raising awareness and money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts