God, guns, and freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
https://komonews.com/news/nation-wo...mers-gun-bible-and-flag-to-celebrate-july-4th

Looking forward to the celebration. I have four days off . I will probably celebrate with friends in Vegas

God bless America
upload_2019-6-26_14-37-6.gif

I thought the headline was the title of the book "Germs, Guns and Steel" for some reason.

Seeing the link in the message body put a stop to my celebratory mood.

I don't expect most on here to discuss some cool books like that and related topics.

Don't get knocked up in Las Vegas. Especially if you drink.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I thought the headline was the title of the book "Germs, Guns and Steel" for some reason.

I don't expect most on here to discuss some cool books like that and related topics.

You are nerd ehh:leon:

I hope don’t come back married:jaynerd:

We have already trained the cadaans in Minnesota to sing the anthem

I hear lots of good things coming from Reer Minnesota alhamdulilah. I have a question, are there lots of Jobs and Opportunities in Minnesota? And which city is better, saint paul or Minneapolis?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I hear lots of good things coming from Reer Minnesota alhamdulilah. I have a question, are there lots of Jobs and Opportunities in Minnesota? And which city is better, saint paul or Minneapolis?

Yeah job scene is vibrant, especially if you have an education.

I will say Minneapolis is better, but they are right next to eachother and are called the Twin Cities because of it.

I doubt east african girls get knocked up before their wedding night

Status
Not open for further replies.