God exists because objective morality exists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
No, it doesn't. This is hilarious. What you quoted is the part of epistemology that deals with religion. So what? There's part of it that deals with physics as well. Does that mean epistemology is a branch of physics? I've realised that your reasoning is retarded a while ago! Madness! :icon lol:

Epistomology is Philosophy and hence part of the Philosophy of Religion!!! You Retarded troll!!

Epistemology in Philosophy of Religion
http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/view/10.1093/0195130057.001.0001/acprof-9780195130058-chapter-19
WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP TALKING, DESPITE KNOWING NOTHING? :mindblown:

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Alright i am out. I am not going to back and forward with stupid trolls. I have other things to do.

Epistomology is Philosophy and hence part of the Philosophy of Religion!!! You Retarded troll!!
First of all, that reasoning is wrong. Just because epistemology is philosophy doesn't mean it's part of the philosophy of religion. You're basically saying red is colour and hence part of the color green. Secondly, yes, it's true there's part of epistemology that deals with the philosophy of religion, as in the links you have provided. However, it's absolutely not true that epistemology 'comes under the philosophy of religion'. It's a completely different branch. That you think it's a sub-branch of the philosophy of religion just shows your ignorance. Anyone who knows anything about philosophy knows this. It's one of those things that one is required to know before taking any philosophy courses! :icon lol:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Wow, you lost your shit...and it was just getting good (away from theology and over to science/evolution):icon lol:

#TeamcomebackDhabaal

I like how ardently he argues.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There is a scientific explanation for the origins of morality.

There is a scientific explanation for in-group preference and kin selection. But, the Universal morality pushed by many Western atheists has no basis in evolution.

The only defensible philosophical position for an atheist is Moral Relativism. If there is no higher authority (God) to dictate what is right and wrong, morality is local and perhaps even individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts