God bless this hooyo standing up to low iq neanderthals

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Whatever happened to supplementing regular public school with dugsis on Saturdays, why do you need those useless madrassas that pump out kids that don't have a basic education in anything but radicalized Islam?

Whatever happened to supplementing regular public school with dugsis on Saturdays, why do you need those useless madrassas that pump out kids that don't have a basic education in anything but radicalized Islam?

What do you mean by radicalised Islam? And has that phenomenon ever been linked to Madrasahs on a huge industrial like scale?

shaytanad baa tahay

Yeah, keep pumping out kids with no basic academic schooling. I'm sure the future of Somalis/Somalia is bright with the lack of doctors, engineers and scientists.:kodaksmiley:

Yeah, keep pumping out kids with no basic academic schooling. I'm sure the future of Somalis/Somalia is bright with the lack of doctors, engineers and scientists.:kodaksmiley:

What has this got to do with the lack of doctors, engineers and scientists? The best doctors in the world and most educated are often Indian Muslims who have all been through the Madrasah system. In the UK, they make up the bulk of general practitioners, doctors, surgeons etc.

So where is the correlation?

What has this got to do with the lack of doctors, engineers and scientists? The best doctors in the world and most educated are often Indian Muslims who have all been through the Madrasah system. In the UK, they make up the bulk of general practitioners, doctors, surgeons etc.

So where is the correlation?

Indian Muslims don't leave their kids in malcaamad/madrassa and expect Sheekh Miswak to look after and raise them. Indian parents never allow their kids to fail academic/secular education. Don't compare yourself to Indians, they value secular education more than Somalis, they have higher college grads and professionals per capita.

Indian Muslims don't leave their kids in malcaamad/madrassa and expect Sheekh Miswak to look after and raise them. Indian parents never allow their kids to fail academic/secular education. Don't compare yourself to Indians, they value secular education more than Somalis, they have higher college grads and professionals per capita.

Exactly my point.

Good man.

why do we need dugsis?:kodaksmiley:

Dugsis are the only place we fully control what our kids are taught. that we didn't come from monkeys or a man cant just become a woman because he feels like it. the amount of caasi and lost kids i see online, i hope the dugsi institution continuous and takes even more integral part of diaspora somali lives. take dugsi away and street twerking and baby mama culture is let loose. Islam is a blessing in these kufaar lands alxamdulilah

What a beautiful accent! I love it! She speaks with confidence. This is a classic Somali accent.
i love it. did you see where she says she will take the time of the other hooyo and the guy is like we dont do that. i wonder how many somalis live in san diego. when i visited LA the first guy when i got out of the car i saw was somali. a city of millions and the first i talk to was a pothead somali:ayaanswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i love it. did you see where she says she will take the time of the other hooyo and the guy is like we dont do that. i wonder how many somalis live in san diego. when i visited LA the first guy when i got out of the car i saw was somali. a city of millions and the first i talk to was a pothead somali:ayaanswag:

SD is always known for OGs (ogadens)..their pop is 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending