God Bless Pope Francis Walaahi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In many ways they are right taxing the rich and fueling a welfare state in America will make it worse. Man anti-capitalists are a pain. they are essentially Anti-Logic. Bunch of idiots raging class warfare.The pope and obama lack basic knowledge of economics. As you raise the taxes beyond some point people who have high incomes , simply send the income somewhere else or else they go somewhere else. You can raise the taxes as high as you want , the true millionaires and billionaires can have that money shipped to china or germany or wherever. You know electronically with inside of a minute.

So the rich are not going to end up paying.. The people who are going to end up paying it is the guy with the local barbershop, the guy who owns a hardware store or restraunt. he cant move to china and Who will pay the highest price of all ? are the people who are looking for jobs, because the jobs will be overseas where that money is. They cannot just hop on a plane go overseas to find a job.

:draketf:

In many ways they are right taxing the rich and fueling a welfare state in America will make it worse. Man anti-capitalists are a pain. they are essentially Anti-Logic. Bunch of idiots raging class warfare.The pope and obama lack basic knowledge of economics. As you raise the taxes beyond some point people who have high incomes , simply send the income somewhere else or else they go somewhere else. You can raise the taxes as high as you want , the true millionaires and billionaires can have that money shipped to china or germany or wherever. You know electronically with inside of a minute.

So the rich are not going to end up paying.. The people who are going to end up paying it is the guy with the local barbershop, the guy who owns a hardware store or restraunt. he cant move to china and Who will pay the highest price of all ? are the people who are looking for jobs, because the jobs will be overseas where that money is. They cannot just hop on a plane go overseas to find a job.

:draketf:

Trickle down economics is not really great economics. Its just a fancy way of saying I'm rich you're poor, I'm paying you money to pour wine in my cup.

There should be a global rich taxation.

Trickle down economics is not really great economics. Its just a fancy way of saying I'm rich you're poor, I'm paying you money to pour wine in my cup.

There should be a global rich taxation.

Global Wealth tax will not fix global inequalities.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Too bad there are no solutions only trade offs:stevej:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts