Goals for the next decade

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
What are your goals for the next ten years? Finishing school? Getting married and starting a family? Becoming a homeowner?

For me, it's traveling the world. The way I see it, I have my whole life ahead of me, so why not do what I've always dreamed of. I want to go on a Eat, Pray, Love type of journey where I visit India to find myself or some shit like the character in that movie :cool:

What Is Meditation?

Please share your own goals 😁

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
My topic. :salute:

My goals are simple. I'm dragging people to space whether they want to or not. Earth is so boring with our petty problems. Each religion, ideology, group gets their own planet. Problem solved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My topic. :salute:

My goals are simple. I'm dragging people to space whether they want to or not. Earth is so boring with our petty problems. Each religion, ideology, group gets their own planet.
reer planet somalia or does each qabil get their own planet? :gaasdrink:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
My goals for the coming 10+ years is a follows:

Finish university( already in second year, doing Bsc in molecular genetics , biotech And BA is psychology).

Go to med school or grad school and get a MD And PhD in neuroscience ( I love this topic so much, I can study it for days).
join residence and finish training neurosurgery training.

open my own lab and investigate, the brain and the spinal cord since so little is known about. I will keep performing clinical Clerkship such as surgeries on the side ( 45% clinical and 55% research).

Writing this, I was literally dreaming. Man, can you imagine waking up going to the clinic and to your own Lab and do what you love the most, no amount of marriage or lust for a woman would compare to that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What are your goals for the next ten years? Finishing school? Getting married and starting a family? Becoming a homeowner?

For me, it's traveling the world. The way I see it, I have my whole life ahead of me, so why not do what I've always dreamed of. I want to go on a Eat, Pray, Love type of journey where I visit India to find myself or some shit like the character in that movie :cool:

What Is Meditation?

Please share your own goals 😁

When will u tackle your sexuality?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My goals for the coming 10+ years is a follows:

Finish university( already in second year, doing Bsc in molecular genetics , biotech And BA is psychology).

Go to med school or grad school and get a MD And PhD in neuroscience ( I love this topic so much, I can study it for days).
join residence and finish training neurosurgery training.

open my own lab and investigate, the brain and the spinal cord since so little is known about. I will keep performing clinical Clerkship such as surgeries on the side ( 45% clinical and 55% research).

Writing this, I was literally dreaming. Man, can you imagine waking up going to the clinic and to your own Lab and do what you love the most, no amount of marriage or lust for a woman would compare to that.

1605208097306.png

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
No babies
More travel
More bashaal
Less buuq
I really don’t understand how people are so quick to make babies. I mean I love kids and I definitely want my own, but there’s no need to pop some out as soon as we reach adulthood. I need my free time before I dedicate myself to a child who relies on me for twenty years of its life 😅

Trending