Goals for 2024

Just a week left until 1st of January 2024, I feel emotional 😭 I didn’t do accomplish everything I wished for in 2023, but I want to this year.

My goals for next year are:
- To be consistent with prayer (on time, and every single day) + get closer to my deen.
- To have a healthier diet. Maybe try to ease up on the processed food.
- Work out. I don’t remember the last time I went for a run 😆
- Finish the Quran.
- Limit my screen time.
- STUDY STUDY STUDY.
- Read more.
- Go outside more.
- Indulge in my hobbies. I haven’t drawn or written anything in months and I feel annoyed w myself since I used those as outlets.
- Learn more about Somali history.
- CUT OFF MUSIC!!

I struggle with procrastination, so this will be harder than it looks. I have already taken steps to make sure all of this comes trues (cancelled my Spotify subscription a while ago, deleted snap + twitter + TikTok today, I’ve been waking up on time for fajr for over a month and I read a ton this year, Alhamdulillah 🤞🏾)

What are your goals, and have you completed last year’s?

11052858-499D-4598-8D13-5057EED04A6C.jpeg

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Fix my prayers, increase my imaan, do well in school, and lose my stubborn calool fat :mjkkk:
Search up "caloric maintenance level calculator" and put in your weight, height, age, etc.

Then whatever number pops out, eat 500-700 calories below that.

Doing cardio or other forms of exercise barely burns calories, like running for a while will only burn a few hundred.

Although, you're a nurse, so you probably already know all this haha

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just a week left until 1st of January 2024, I feel emotional 😭 I didn’t do accomplish everything I wished for in 2023, but I want to this year.

My goals for next year are:
- To be consistent with prayer (on time, and every single day) + get closer to my deen.
- To have a healthier diet. Maybe try to ease up on the processed food.
- Work out. I don’t remember the last time I went for a run 😆
- Finish the Quran.
- Limit my screen time.
- STUDY STUDY STUDY.
- Read more.
- Go outside more.
- Indulge in my hobbies. I haven’t drawn or written anything in months and I feel annoyed w myself since I used those as outlets.
- Learn more about Somali history.
- CUT OFF MUSIC!!

I struggle with procrastination, so this will be harder than it looks. I have already taken steps to make sure all of this comes trues (cancelled my Spotify subscription a while ago, deleted snap + twitter + TikTok today, I’ve been waking up on time for fajr for over a month and I read a ton this year, Alhamdulillah 🤞🏾)

What are your goals, and have you completed last year’s?

Inshalaaah huuno--be consistent with your Salat if u can;t make it to the others

To be more present which means less time online

I did look at last year’s post about this to see what I said. ALHAMDULILAH I do believe I accomplished my goals. Main thing that helped me was relying more on Allah and connecting myself to Him.

Trending