Go Green, Save The Planet, And Enslave Africans Or Else Greta's Childhood Will Be Ruined!

No one needs to mine for oil it's drilled! However, cobolt and other minerals need to be mined meaning it requires people doing extremely dangerous things. Yet, i'm a bad guy for promoting oil!

Last edited:
@AbdiGaalDoon come and watch this!
1635701215379.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The main countries in the green energy have acknowledged this issue, and promised billion in investment to Africa. But look at you attacking the solution that gonna solve the climate change

The main countries in the green energy have acknowledged this issue, and promised billion in investment to Africa. But look at you attacking the solution that gonna solve the climate change
There is no better energy source than oil! Nuclear, hydro, and geothermal are also good energy sources but climate activates never advocate for these i wonder why?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There is no better energy source than oil! Nuclear, hydro, and geothermal are also good energy sources but climate activates never advocate for these i wonder why?
EU green parties are going toward nuclear power more and more, there are EU countries including UK 8 of them who are planning to build this energy sources.

Trending