Glow downs.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
You ever notice that ex classmates or people you went to school with that were deemed as attractive are now the opposite. It’s as if the good looking ones are now ugly and the ugly have glowed up. Not only that but they’ve also fell off life. I wonder why this is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
You notice that ex classmates or people you went to school with that were deemed as attractive are now the opposite. It’s as if the good looking ones are now ugly and the ugly have glowed up. Not only that but they’ve also fell off life. I wonder why this is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gabdho isaka waali jiray maanta markaa arko waa u duceeyaa :holeup:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
wallahi sad life. if you could advise her please do so. or help her in anyway you can. your own her something in return for her good advice.
Trust me everytime I see her on the street I do. She doesn’t want to be helped. It hurts me to see her like that from the girl I once knew.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Trust me everytime I see her on the street I do. She doesn’t want to be helped. It hurts me to see her like that from the girl I once knew.
wallahi sad may Allah reward you for that, don’t give up by the help of Allah she may comeback.

but wallahi we can concretely see that anyone life can change so differently, Always pray for Allah guidance and protection from going astray and being humiliated in this life and hellfire in hereafter.

Trending