Global cost of living crisis - How have you been dealing with the it?

How have you been dealing with it?

• Good

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Ok

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Bad

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Terribly

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The price increases in everything is annoying but electricity and gas? Now that a headache. Why does the war in Ukraine have a rippling global effect? I couldn’t point at it on a map before the war. Yet, here we are today

What I want ti know is how have you he dealing with is mess?

Honestly Australia got off pretty light, other than some price increases in interest rates & food/fast food, we're doing alright. It's nothing compared to what the rest of the world is going through.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
95F54C82-C805-40A6-A811-402A9FE86F79.jpeg

The energy prices this winter is gonna hit UK households hard :jcoleno:

In places like France it’s up by 4% where the energy is state owned

It’s up by 54% for us where the energy is privately owned

Sol

?
ok got a well paying job but with the cost of energy and housing rising here I'm defo moving out of the UK. Firm I work for has offices in countries with lower cost of living so probs gonna move to Malaysia/Indonesia or some other cheap muslim country :mjlaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In USA a lil better. Only houses are expensive, but the food u have so many choices. And the jobs here are amazing. We are on top of the worlds food chain, so i guess we dont suffer as much?

The energy prices this winter is gonna hit UK households hard :jcoleno:

In places like France it’s up by 4% where the energy is state owned

It’s up by 54% for us where the energy is privately owned
This winter's going to be brutal even if the slav on slav chimp out calms down. Most of my elderly relatives are leaving for Somali/Djibouti come Autumn. The energy bills crippled me this past winter/spring, I'm wearing a fucking puffer jacket indoors from now on wallahi.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This winter's going to be brutal even if the slav on slav chimp out calms down. Most of my elderly relatives are leaving for Somali/Djibouti come Autumn. The energy bills crippled me this past winter/spring, I'm wearing a fucking puffer jacket indoors from now on wallahi.

1660074266129.png

You will own nothing and be happy - WEF founder Klaus Schwab

Attachments

• 53B25363-A272-4880-8731-B0110D2DDFB5.jpeg
    53B25363-A272-4880-8731-B0110D2DDFB5.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 19
Lucky it wasn’t cold last winter, this winter looks like it’s going to be very cold.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Most of western Europe doesn't even need home heating. Their winters are like 7 degrees or something. No one will die of the cold. Buy another duvet and wear socks.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The environmental extremists have gone into hiding. They are entirely responsible for this mess. When will blame be laid on them? Or are they on their next project, forcing us to eat bugs?

Luckily for me, my company pays for my petrol so I don't have that to worry about. But everything else is killing me.

I wonder why the UK is being hit so hard

The environmental extremists have gone into hiding. They are entirely responsible for this mess. When will blame be laid on them? Or are they on their next project, forcing us to eat bugs?
Most western countries are backpedalling on their green agenda and some are reopening coal plants kkkkkk. All that effort from eco activists gone with the wind

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Uk and Europe are screwed, North America may fare a bit better but shit is expensive.

Jr Chicken for more than 3 dollars now

Trending