Glitch in the matrix

What is something you’ve seen in reality that you think isn’t possible.
I’ll start

Saw a old man punch a concrete wall and made a big dent. And he didn’t seem to be hurt at all. I swear there had to br something up with him. No bleeding or bruising at all.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nope I remember it very well and I don’t remember most of my dreams which are a lot more crazier. I might sound crazy but I’m telling the truth. He punched a wall like it was made of jello.

Did you test the wall after. Was the concrete soft or anything?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yup there was a fist dent in it. I came to the same place a month later and no resemblance of the thing happened

But what about the rest of the wall? Was it firm? Maybe it was a problem with the wall? Soft to begin with?

What is something you’ve seen in reality that you think isn’t possible.
I’ll start

Saw a old man punch a concrete wall and made a big dent. And he didn’t seem to be hurt at all. I swear there had to br something up with him. No bleeding or bruising at all.
I was walking up a hill, and in the beginning a guy with a scooter went past me down the hill.

As I reached the top of the hill, the same guy with the scooter went past me down the hill again.

I was with my mom when this happened. Freaked the both of us out. We prayed and kept it moving.

Still weirds me out.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I’m telling you this is a brick wall not something you can put a dent in.

Supersoldier program confirmed, bro. You ran into a decommissioned supersoldier oday who was slipping with his laying low routine. You saw an in real life Isaiah Bradley, saxiib. Congrats.

You must be on some heavy mushrooms...
I don’t do drugs

that’s why I think there are people out there with super human abilities

I saw a video of a guy who took a air view of New York City and drew every single detail on a large canvas

There are people out there with inhuman abilities wara

Trending