Glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had shit eye sight then I'd stick to glasses. I don't like anything touching my eyeballs and would be terrified of accidently poking out my eyes with contacts idk

VixR

Veritas
I was one of those kids that wished my eyesight was terrible so I could wear glasses cuz I thought they looked cool. Meanwhile my friend was throwing her glasses ouside the school bus so she wouldn't have to wear em kkkk. I was a weird kid.

I was one of those kids that wished my eyesight was terrible so I could wear glasses cuz I thought they looked cool. Meanwhile my friend was throwing her glasses ouside the school bus so she wouldn't have to wear em kkkk. I was a weird kid.

I liked those big hipster glasses before it was cool :wow:

Do you wear it? Do you like it? What do you prefer contacts or glasses?

I do. I already had issues with people saying I looked smart guy without glasses, but with the addition of thick dark glasses nowadays, I am declining dates right on the train ride lately. Had no idea a simple Malcolm X glasses would make me a hit with females young and middle aged alike.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
I'm in denial about how bad my eyes are, I need glasses....especially for driving and stuff I can't see from a distance but I do have an old pair from 5 years ago that I like but I look hella weird, it's been in that drawer for 3 years now. Contacts for sure but I'm afraid I might be one of those people who might forget to take em off.

I wear them sometimes. ever since I started wearing glasses two years ago, my eyesight has deteriorated so much. I initially only needed it to clearly see long distances, but now everything is blurry.

the bastards who prescribed it to me keep emailing me to get another test and possibly buy even stronger lenses but I'm avoiding them right now.

I miss my 20/20 vision :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wear them sometimes. ever since I started wearing glasses two years ago, my eyesight has deteriorated so much. I initially only needed it to clearly see long distances, but now everything is blurry.

the bastards who prescribed it to me keep emailing me to get another test and possibly buy even stronger lenses but I'm avoiding them right now.

I miss my 20/20 vision :mjcry:

You too? I had tiny vision problems as a child and now thoroughly depend on glasses.

f*ck them :kendrickcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is a question that is best suited for @666
I don't like wearing them, but I sometimes do especially at work since I can't see from far distances and squinting makes me look a like a dickhead. I'd sometimes sit all the way at the back of lectures and pretend I can see and shit, I'd note down the lecturers speech then flip it up with a classmates notes.
:dwill:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I don't like wearing them, but I sometimes do especially at work since I can't see from far distances and squinting makes me look a like a dickhead. I'd sometimes sit all the way at the back of lectures and pretend I can see and shit, I'd note down the lecturers speech then flip it up with a classmates notes.
:dwill:
Wear them proudly, ghost. They look good :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.