Giving out your number

thats outdated we ask for snaps or insa's nowadays

I've never used snapchat and I don't really know what snapchat is or how it works

but trying to get at insta girls is for suckers

the girl is showing herself off to tons of dudes, you are one dude in a sea of 100 thirsty dudes...... I think it is lowering yourself to chase one of these insta girls and I don't think anything good comes out of it

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I've never used snapchat and I don't really know what snapchat is or how it works

the girl is showing herself off to tons of dudes, you are one dude in a sea of 100 thirsty dudes...... I think it is lowering yourself to chase one of these insta girls and I don't think anything good comes out of it

Exactly, that's why it's better to ask her phone number instead.

I'm old school too.

As for @SOULSEARCHING it depends honestly. If you know the guy is good then it does not mean you're easy. Every pretty girl I came to gave me their number. I never viewed them as 'easy'. This is a gaal mentality if you're trying to smash.

Last edited:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby

I'm old school too.

As for @SOULSEARCHING it depends honestly. If you know the guy is good then it does not mean you're easy. Every pretty girl I came to gave me their number. I never viewed them as 'easy'. This is a gaal mentality if you're trying to smash.

These posts have given you all the info you needed @SOULSEARCHING

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

I'm old school too.

I only would want someone coming through my father for my number...

And its hard nowdays to know if a guy is genuine.

@SOULSEARCHING

Only a mad guy would go to your dad and ask him for your number. It is ok with you for the Latino boy you work with to rub your melons with his arms while you two were stacking the shelves, but a Somali guy has to go through your father to get your number? Gartay, @Mimir will do that.

The litmus test for if a man has good intentions and is serious about marriage is if he is willing to meet your brother for coffee. If he avoids your brother, he's bad news. The ultimate proof of intention is if he is willing to meet your dad with his own dad or uncle present

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
@SOULSEARCHING

Only a mad guy would go to your dad and ask him for your number. It is ok with you for the Latino boy you work with to rub your melons with his arms while you two are stacking the shelves, but a Somali guy has to go through your father to get your number? @Mimir will do that.
This post is gonna be hella underrated :ftw9nwa::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::dead1::dead1::dead1:
I'm dead:damn:

Rub your melons kulaha:pachah1::pachah1:

and yeah ama go to her father if I want to get married to her asap:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Like @AussieHustler said,

" It is ok with you for the Latino boy you work with to rub your melons with his arms while you two are stacking the shelves, but a Somali guy has to go through your father to get your number?"

@SOULSEARCHING you are one hell of a khasaaro:pachah1:

How you gon do us like that and let a mulato from S.America rub dem tities like its a normal daily occurence?:mjlol::dead1::dead1::dead1::deadpeter:

@SOULSEARCHING

Only a mad guy would go to your dad and ask him for your number. It is ok with you for the Latino boy you work with to rub your melons with his arms while you two are stacking the shelves, but a Somali guy has to go through your father to get your number? @Mimir will do that.
A guy who is
If you ask a girl for her number and she gives it to you without hesitation do you think she is easy?

@astorecalledkmart @Ayubi @Factz @Samaalic Era @CaliTedesse @Timo Madow and proud @Grigori Rasputin @Calaso @Inquisitive_ @Cognitivedissonance @Mimir
It depends on the situation and how you ask for her number. She is only given you an opportunity but that doesn't mean she is interested.

You shouldn't ever give your number out to a stranger unless your in a setting where people meet.

I feel so old that people are saying asking for a number is outdated. I respect myself too much to ask for her IG where as people have stated she probably gets a lot of dms. If she suggests she gives you her snap instead of her IG that usually means she won't even bother replying to you

So yes it makes you look like you'll go along with anything and are a bit desperate.

You shouldn't ever give your number out to a stranger unless your in a setting where people meet.

I feel so old that people are saying asking for a number is outdated. I respect myself too much to ask for her IG where as people have stated she probably gets a lot of dms. If she suggests she gives you her snap instead of her IG that usually means she won't even bother replying to you

So yes it makes you look like you'll go along with anything and are a bit desperate.
I think it's only reasonable to ask a girl IG or snap on online. However in real life the girl will think you are desperate or dont have the confidence to ask for a number.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING

Only a mad guy would go to your dad and ask him for your number. It is ok with you for the Latino boy you work with to rub your melons with his arms while you two were stacking the shelves, but a Somali guy has to go through your father to get your number? Gartay, @Mimir will do that.

That's when I was a teen and I was gullible and let it slide , it was only once. If it was a Somali guy it would have been better:ftw9nwa:

I swear when I walk pass a Somali guy they stare the other way cause they are shy(the good ones). The others who do drugs and smoke would ask for my number but o wouldn't give to them cause I ain't about that life.

CaliTedesse

I ❀️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If you ask a girl for her number and she gives it to you without hesitation do you think she is easy?

@astorecalledkmart @Ayubi @Factz @Samaalic Era @CaliTedesse @Timo Madow and proud @Grigori Rasputin @Calaso @Inquisitive_ @Cognitivedissonance @Mimir
Hmmmm like ask immediately after short convo. Not necessarily though also depends on the vibe she gives. And asking number is not old school with number you get all her social networks since it's connected to her number.

Trending

Latest posts