Giving Money

I go to a school that has 30% Somalis. As a Somali myself i notice this huge problem within the Somali community and it is “giving money” and why i advise against loaning any Somali money. Here is what happened:

A few months ago i started working at target to help pay for my college tuition. I worked 3 days a week but I worked around 12 hours so my checks were decent. There was this girl named ayan who noticed me putting my money into my bank then cashing out some of it. Immediately she asked me for 20 dollars as “Gas Money”. At the time i was clueless and didn’t know woman would abuse you for money. I simply gave it to her and I saw a video on her friends private story of ayan and them smoking weed. They all looked like miskeen girls and i was shocked. I talked to her the next day asking for my money back and she said next check. Well she got fired and blocked me on all social media This happened 4 more times with Somali boys and girls. Moral of the story Somalis will never pay you back

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Giving people money just encourages their lazy behaviour. Gaajo haku dhintaan, only then will they go up and be useful for themselves.

Somalis never pay back, I lend one guy £1000. He went to xamar, got married, and a year later he paid me back less than £200. I don’t really care about the money but it’s the principle. I saw him couple weeks ago and dashed his AirPods to the floor and embarrassed him infront of the public.

Don’t lend money to somalis unless your willing to catch a case to get it back.

Somalis never pay back, I lend one guy £1000. He went to xamar, got married, and a year later he paid me back less than £200. I don’t really care about the money but it’s the principle. I saw him couple weeks ago and dashed his AirPods to the floor and embarrassed him infront of the public.

Don’t lend money to somalis unless your willing to catch a case to get it back.
Especially the Somali woman, never give it back

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
They take youre money with smiles, and give it back with a frown
That's how they be.
My pops gave me a tip. If they ask you to lend them money, give them what you dont mind losing and it should be way less than what they ask for.
You tell them to run that money back when they got it.
If they come back to for a handout, you just remind them to pay back what they owed the first time.
Very small price to see their true colors.
It also teaches you that you cant trust people who arent responsible with money.

Ps. The girl who asked you for gas money weren't lying. You just forgot to ask them what type of gas?

That's how they be.
My pops gave me a tip. If they ask you to lend them money, give them what you dont mind losing and it should be way less than what they ask for.
You tell them to run that money back when they got it.
If they come back to for a handout, you just remind them to pay back what they owed the first time.
Very small price to see their true colors.
It also teaches you that you cant trust people who arent responsible with money.

Ps. The girl who asked you for gas money weren't lying. You just forgot to ask them what type of gas?
LMAOOOO

Trending