Give your predictions here (23andme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170310_180805.jpg

23andme is redoing the test and I'm just days away from knowing my truth. It could be the day where I realize I have completely different roots.

I hope I have that exotic Bantu ancestry.

:banderas:

I feel so confident.

Other than looking Somali (since I have Somali parents and grandparents and great grand parents), I am sure further down the line, I have an African ajnabi ancestor.

@DuctTape is right. I have full lips and my paternal uncle looks like a Bantu so I have very, very high hopes.

You wax your hair what are you a woman :susp:

I got that body meant for hot sex; body heat and smoothness where my skin slides with the other person's skin like sliding a puck across a hockey rink. Cuddling with the Johnson.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
View attachment 14340

23andme is redoing the test and I'm just days away from knowing my truth. It could be the day where I realize I have completely different roots.

I hope I have that exotic Bantu ancestry.

You are 102% Sub-Saharan African.

I got that body meant for hot sex; body heat and smoothness where my skin slides with the other person's skin like sliding a puck across a hockey rink. Cuddling with the Johnson.

giphy.gif

I feel so confident.

Other than looking Somali (since I have Somali parents and grandparents and great grand parents), I am sure further down the line, I have an African ajnabi ancestor.

@DuctTape is right. I have full lips and my paternal uncle looks like a Bantu so I have very, very high hopes.
So you look like this

Those are dick sucking lips, if it was the bottom lip included, abra kadabra the would disappear
Never seen a person that wants to look like a Bantu I don't want to make fun of them but lets say that when it comes to anything they are always on the bottom of the list

Status
Not open for further replies.