GIVE HER RETWEETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to promote obesity, because obesity is something that should be encouraged
(Nothing personal against fat people but you know that shit ain't good)

Why are women so delusional about weight?
the friends are like: girl u look soooo good!! Fierce queen work it
but when she's not there: did you see how fat she got? I'm not surprised with the way she stuffs her face every time we go out.

I'm for body self esteem. obesity is no good but it doesn't do you any good to hate how you look at any weight. A person who has self esteem at any weight will have an easier time losing weight later anyway because they'll be more likely to make healthier choices rather than choosing quick fix diets which are bound to fail and end up with them binging and cracking if they fail. Besides most people won't want to be overweight regardless but let people who are feel good about themselves. No point of on top of unhealthy body feel like crap about yourself and have an unhealthy psyche too

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
the friends are like: girl u look soooo good!! Fierce queen work it
but when she's not there: did you see how fat she got? I'm not surprised with the way she stuffs her face every time we go out.

:wow:

Xaasidsanaa

I bet ya she's unhappy with her weight. Her dark neck tells us she's going have diabetes very soon.

Literally laughing out loud

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

maestro

Cultural revolution
18 and she already looks like a mama. sad shit.

Teenagers have extremely high metabolism so she probably can drop 100 in like 3 months if she tried but she probably wants to remain delusional :bell:

Fatass women on twitter need to stop lying to these young girls :ufdup:

when she has
diabetes :rejoice:
high cholesterol :ohhhdamn:
heart disease :salute:
and dies before she reaches 40:lawd::it0tdo8::lawd::it0tdo8::lawd::it0tdo8::lawd::it0tdo8::lawd::it0tdo8:

Gotta collect that life insurance money though.

:ahh:

make+it+rain.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending