Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Focus on yourself, when you have your shxt together then maybe consider marriage as an option. Keep yourself extra busy so you don't have time to think of 'other' stuff. You're still young, make good use of your youth

Love at 16 isn't true. You aren't smart enough to understand what love even is.
Grown folks like ourselves still don't understand what love truly is. I am inclined to say that whatever you are feeling isn't love, boy.
Now I'd advise you to NOT eve think about marriage. Focus on your school for now, keep her around as well. If you two are meant to be, it will happen.

When you 'smash' you are A levels, and marry her as you plan to do, how will you sustain the marriage and attend school? Get a degree? etc..
A better option would be finish your school, keep her around if she wants to be around that is, and at 16 she isn't going anywhere sxb. Then marry her during your final year of school at the earliest. You should still be around 21sh that time which is still way early.

Zeus

STYLIN
you'll never be 16 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on Monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts