Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Break the cycle, rise above, focus on science :hillarybiz:

I hate to break it to you, but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard then it slowly fades leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Break the cycle, rise above, focus on science :hillarybiz:
Rick and Morty :damnmusic:

@Mohamedali dont listen to the "it's only chemicals" argument people have been repeating on here lately. That could be said about anything, those chemicals are what caused them to come up with that idea to begin with, so it's a self defeating argument.

Don't let them corrupt you! You were given some good advice earlier on here.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Opportunities are a dime a dozen when you are young. You're better off focusing on school and improving your financial situation. Love flies out the window when poverty enters the door. If you marry her, you will have to provide for her. The question is are you financially and emotionally ready to take care of her?

Also, the problem with early marriage is that people will invariably change (and change rapidly) - you could grow together or grow apart and develop different priorities/values which could lead to conflicts that you might not have the tools to solve.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yh I know
He's not religious please don't take his advice.

You got the biggest troll on this forum @fox to give you phenomenal advice.

@Malcolm X also gave you great advice.

You don't need his Haram advice. Trust me if you follow through with what he says you will be miserable and unwed at 30. You also won't be elligible to marry women like me. I refuse to marry non-virgins.
I just realised what you meant nacalaa wdym I'm not religious. @Mohamedali I'm a good man :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending