Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Its love sxb. its true feelin. keep poundin her. insha allah it will turn into a full fledged relationship

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yh we met up at least 6 times she is obsessed she couldnt stop messaging and we used to have 5 hr convos from 12 all the way to 5 am i could tell its love cuz we used to keep the convo appropiate and yet still feel the connection and she likes my attention like fully but since her mum took her phone when she found out its been once a week on a sly but i told her i will come for her at 18 inshAllah
You seem so innocent saxiib. Are you religious or not if you know what I mean :siilaanyolaugh::dabcasar:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yh man i do have ny urges but give me your advice bro
He's not religious please don't take his advice.

You got the biggest troll on this forum @fox to give you phenomenal advice.

@Malcolm X also gave you great advice.

You don't need his Haram advice. Trust me if you follow through with what he says you will be miserable and unwed at 30. You also won't be elligible to marry women like me. I refuse to marry non-virgins.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

You don't need his Haram advice. Trust me if you follow through with what he says you will be miserable and unwed at 30. You also won't be elligible to marry women like me. I refuse to marry non-virgins.
I am not religious. When did i ever say that? (Lets stay positive, i like you)

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

Yh i know i took @Malcolm X advice

Status
Not open for further replies.