Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Sxb, for real no Somali mother would like to see her daughter defiled outside of marriage. Forget about it. Focus on school and .

Or you could go for ajanebi. Much easier to deal with in a sexual relationship.
I will wait for her the day i reach 18/19 inshAllah i will go for it for now i will just go on with my life without dealing with other girls we both love each other but im not from the same clan as her

A women is born with three choices

1) Be a honourable chaste Wife
2) Be a Nun
3) Be a Prostitute

Unfortunately in the diaspora they have become so detached from reality that they try to become all 3 in one like the Trinitarian Christians.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I will wait for her the day i reach 18/19 inshAllah i will go for it for now i will just go on with my life without dealing with other girls we both love each other but im not from the same clan as her

My advice is, forget about her.

If you're still in love at 18/19 then thats a bonus but right now forget about her. You should tell her you dont want to talk her any more.

Its hard but it'll be good for you in the long run

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Its harddd
AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

Also, clans don't matter. You see Somalis marrying ajanabis with no clan

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You're very lucky sxb, don't let her go. You dont want to become like me. I am 19 and i only have my left hand in my life.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What would you do in ny situation
Zina is a major sin. Matter of a fact its worse than alcohol and gambling. So for the sake of Allah leave her. You'll gain good deeds bro. She won't go with you into the grave but your deeds will.

Ignore my first post, that was a joke!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If youre really serious about marrying her and youre 100% sure you gonna marry her stop talking on the phone with her and visit her house get your intention out there

Otherwise forget and move on last thing you want on you is Zina

Status
Not open for further replies.