• A Draw

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
What's wrong with skinnies? o_O
I dont want to get into that,i'll be honest and respectful by saying that it isnt my prefrence and i prefer bigger women.That is my innate inclinations and i do not shy away from it.Many men that prefer bigger women feel ashamed to profess their love for bbws and that is a stigma we should work towards eradicating.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I am 25 and i can tell you 25 isn't the best age for a male to get married. Work sxb save as much money as you can while still young then get married at around 30.
Im afraid i cannot wait that long my friend,its a peak atmosphere where living in atm mate,seal the deal as a young man just as the prophet peace be upon him advised us to

I am 25 and i can tell you 25 isn't the best age for a male to get married. Work sxb save as much money as you can while still young then get married at around 30.
My sex drive is to strong walaal, i doubt i can hold my desires at bay before i reach my late 20s. Just thinking about a girl makes my muruq hard:bell:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I dont want to get into that,i'll be honest and respectful by saying that it isnt my prefrence and i prefer bigger women.That is my innate inclinations and i do not shy away from.Many men that prefer bigger women feel ashamed to profess their love for bbws and that is a stigma we should work towards eradicating.

I will respectfully decline your offer for fattening. I must be liked as is - old, skinny and backless. :whew: Any attempts to feed me with junk or put me in a time machine are futile. I must be loved for the hot tamale I am. :rejoice: Unapologetically qumayo.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I will respectfully decline your offer for fattening. I must be liked as is - old, skinny and backless. :whew: Any attempts to feed me with junk or put me in a time machine are futile. I must be loved for the hot tamale I am. :rejoice: Unapologetically qumayo.
And the half apple meher award of the year goes to,yours truly @sophisticate :samwelcome::dabcasar:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Farah

Kan xaarka geela u eg ee aad soo qorto, waan fahmaayee, keeyga maxaad u fahmi la'dahay? War sheekadu waa soo ceshiga dumarkeena suubanaa, tani mar iyo meel kale ha inoo ahaato.

Kaaley, did you vote for Amisom? Dee voting is only for dumarka.
You are getting your tenses mixed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts