Votes: 13 41.9%
  • A Draw

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
White women are literally the least sexy women on earth. Followed by Arabs and Indians.
Have you ever dated an cadaan? Sxb I have dated many somalis, cadaans, habashas, arabs etc and I can tell you cadaans women are on the top of the pecking order.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Have you ever dated an cadaan? Sxb I have dated many somalis, cadaans, habashas, arabs etc and I can tell you cadaans women are on the top of the pecking order.
If a look at a white chick I don't get turned on as I use to. I guess it's because of a flatline due to NOFAP. White women can look hot but not sexy to me. But anything else is fair game saxiib.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Im just trying to survive in this harsh world and need some good old nafaqo from my significant other, anyways stop being greedy all types of women deserve love and different men have differing tastes, let nature run its course.

Transparent, you will be converted to team crypt keeper. :mjswag:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Can i be your feeder boo,i love witnessing the transition from anorexia to plus size,it has a magical element to it :mjhaps:

I have a restrictive diet (for health reasons). I'm afraid Somalis can't gain weight on Meat, Vegetables and Fruit alone. :browtf: I'm a comfortable 106 lbs now. I'm moving on up. If you have any pointers I'd be happy to hear...

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I have a restrictive diet (for health reasons). I'm afraid Somalis can't gain weight on Meat, Vegetables and Fruit alone. :browtf: I'm a comfortable 106 lbs now. I'm moving on up. If you have any pointers I'd be happy to hear...
You're gaajo coming from a skinny myself. Do you squat?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending