Girls that wear excessive makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some girls don't Let their face breath. Most girls start wearing makeup from young and don't know when to stop using it. Many say the bullshit excuse of "makeup is art" I think for many woman that's a fucking lie. If that was the case then they would know to stop using it once in a while and feel secure going bareface somwhere. Many women these days cant go to the shops without makeup because they are too insecure of their natural God given beauty.

I would always want to wear makeup when I was 14 but my mum would say no. I would argue and say why everyone else in my school wears it. Now I know why she kept me wearing makeup when I was younger. Because I would grow up to never stop using it and it will become a drug.

Ladies when you have kids make sure you don't teach your kids to wear makeup. Teach them to love themselves in how Allah created them. In this day and age makeup is severely abused and many do drag queen type makeup which I am not fond of

Looks at this girl for example her eyebrows are so fucked up la xawla:mjlol:

LOVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

Some girls don't Let their face breath. Most girls start wearing makeup from young and don't know when to stop using it. Many say the bullshit excuse of "makeup is art" I think for many woman that's a fucking lie. If that was the case then they would know to stop using it once in a while and feel secure going bareface somwhere. Many women these days cant go to the shops without makeup because they are too insecure of their natural God given beauty.

I would always want to wear makeup when I was 14 but my mum would say no. I would argue and say why everyone else in my school wears it. Now I know why she kept me wearing makeup when I was younger. Because I would grow up to never stop using it and it will become a drug.

Ladies when you have kids make sure you don't teach your kids to wear makeup. Teach them to love themselves in how Allah created them. In this day and age makeup is severely abused and many do drag queen type makeup which I am not fond of

LOVE YOURSELVES!!!!!
I only wear makeup when I go out with friends. In my daily live I go natural

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Man im just scared nowadays because at least yall women can tell when they look different under it, but im pretty oblivious to that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

LOVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

Yaaska WHO r u kidding?? U dont know what make up is, for a girl thats like an anomaly ! U probably dont know what a mascara is let alone apply it

Caked up face + fat ass :diddyass:
20180730_115100.png
your looking to get fooled lol. I mean get yourself a girl with a fat ass but the caked bit:browtf: she might end up looking like a bahal without the makeup. It's never a good thing.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tbh I never wear makeup and never have its just not for me and I don't like going out so I feel like I'd just waste the makeup and it go old without me using it. Sometimes I do want to wear it but nowadays unlike before, now everyone especially somali girls can do makeup really nice so I don't want to look weird learning. Plus my friend did my eyebrows once and it looked so good if I kept doing it is think I'd hate my normal eyebrows.

Tbh I never wear makeup and never have its just not for me and I don't like going out so I feel like I'd just waste the makeup and it go old without me using it. Sometimes I do want to wear it but nowadays unlike before, now everyone especially somali girls can do makeup really nice so I don't want to look weird learning. Plus my friend did my eyebrows once and it looked so good if I kept doing it is think I'd hate my normal eyebrows.
Yh makeup has never really been my thing. I just wear some mascara and lip gloss on most days. Many somali girls are talented with makeup. I once got my face beat and omg she done it so good. She was professional level mashallah. But some girls do makeup everyday and they forget how pretty the look without it.

Me neither. The only thing I wear is lip stain/lip gloss, and sometimes eyeliner.

I know one Somali girl who's really good at makeup, but she literally looks like a clown when she puts all that shit on her face. :O27GWRK:

@yaskaaa

This woman is an Afro-Colombian and a news anchor for a TV station. She straightened her hair for 15 years to fit in with the beauty stereo-type of straightened hair European women.

1525435145_578339_1525436318_noticia_normal.jpg

Then one day, she decided bugger them, I'm sick of this and will go my curly natural hair. There was an uproar in Colombia.

Why are people in Colombia talking about this news anchor’s hairstyle?

Mábel Lara’s decision to leave her hair curly has been hailed as an act of resistance for the Afro-Colombian community.

https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/05/04/inenglish/1525435145_578339.html

If this lady is considered black in Colombia, how Caucasian are you? If you were in Colombia, you would've been treated like her, then why hate black people?

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I learned how decieiving makeup and weaves were pretty late in my life.

In 9th grade I had a crush on a girl and one day she came to school with no make up and I was looking at her like :mugshotman::dwill::holeup:

It took me until 11th grade to realize that some females wearing weaves. I thought this one girl was dying her hair every week until one day I saw her get into a fight and someone snatched her weave off.
Wallahi I was confused . Like wtf this chick bald :what1:.

LOVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

SO FKN TRUE SIS!!!

This is why I wear less make up as I grow older and when I do as minimal as possible unless it’s acceptable eg wedding or event at night.

I try to work on my natural skin and look naturally beautiful without make up.

LOVE YOURSELVES!!!!!

she could do with a little bit of colour corrector, powder, contour, a hint of blush. she could do with a highlight too.

:draketf: she barely has any makeup on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending