Girls that romanticise being single are liars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint that the truth. The vast majority are not in a professional career, earning good money. The few that did go to uni, act like their little bachelor degree is the be all and end all, and automatically think they are the best, eh please ...

I don't have 50k, but I bet both my kidneys you're single asf. Anyone wanna take me up on that?

I don't have 50k, but I bet both my kidneys you're single asf. Anyone wanna take me up on that?

Uhmmm yeah I am! I am 100% single, so what? If I wanted to, I could have been married 5 times by now. It makes me laugh that boys think calling a woman single is some sort of insult. There is no bounds to the male ego, it astounds me sometimes.

Uhmmm yeah I am! I am 100% single, so what? If I wanted to, I could have been married 5 times by now. It makes me laugh that boys think calling a woman single is some sort of insult. There is no bounds to the male ego, it astounds me sometimes.
there it is,big fucking suprise

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Being single is harder for you as men than it is for women. I really think that’s just the fact of it.

Women also have more to lose in relationships, and what it takes for a man to be happy in one is different from the criteria a woman may need for the same bliss. That’s the bottomline on why being single is romanticized, so to speak.

On the other hand, you’ll rarely find men romanticizing singlehood among themselves, bc for them it’s generally a net gain to be in a relationship vs not being in one.

That all being said, finding a guy truly worth your time, effort and love flips this on its head for a woman. That doesn’t always happen, and they find themselves giving more than they receive leading to dissatisfaction.

So they’re not liars. It’s just different dynamics in play.

Really? I know lots of single men. But women can't seem to be single more than a few months before jumping into another relationship. That doesn't strike me as a gender that takes singlehood better.

Either way, you seem to be suggesting getting into a relationship is bad for women. So why then is it usually women asking for commitment, when the man is happy with casual sex (friends with benefits). There's even an entire meme women push about men which i'm sure you've heard. "Men are afraid of commitment, why won't he commit"etc. Again, doesn't strike me as a gender that prefers not to be in relationships.

Furthermore, are you a proponent of #WGTOW? Ten points if you get that reference. :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
Really? I know lots of single men. But women can't seem to be single more than a few months before jumping into another relationship. That doesn't strike me as a gender that takes singlehood better.

Either way, you seem to be suggesting getting into a relationship is bad for women. So why then is it usually women asking for commitment, when the man is happy with casual sex (friends with benefits). There's even an entire meme women push about men which i'm sure you've heard. "Men are afraid of commitment, why won't he commit"etc. Again, doesn't strike me as a gender that prefers not to be in relationships.

Furthermore, are you a proponent of #WGTOW? Ten points if you get that reference. :icon lol:
Are those men happy single? From what I seen I wager it’s not for love of being single. And do you observe them to be better all around when they’re in a decent relationship or when they’re single?

Jumping from one relationship to the next doesn’t characterize happiness in relationships, it characterizes dissatisfaction as a theme.

I’m not suggesting getting into a relationship is bad for women, I’m suggesting the odds are against finding a worthwhile relationship where they’re reasonably happy. Idk where you live but friends with benes is a pretty evened out perk among the sexes. In fact, I find it strange that’s what you went with bc friends with benefits is the most female-appealing form of casual sex there is, bc of the underlying ‘platonic’ bond.

Commitment complaints is a common complaint of women who’re stuck in love with someone who’s pursued them, and yet not returning it to the same extent, or not sure. That’s not a happy for relationship situation. It’s a mismatch. The female version of this is lack of interest. A man will be interested, but can be not that interested, whereas if a woman is interested enough to date you, there’s potential for something more (unless she’s in a not-serious where she’s experimenting).

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Are those men happy single? From what I seen I wager it’s not for love of being single. And do you observe them to be better all around when they’re in a decent relationship or when they’re single?

Jumping from one relationship to the next doesn’t characterize happiness in relationships, it characterizes dissatisfaction as a theme.

I’m not suggesting getting into a relationship is bad for women, I’m suggesting the odds are against finding a worthwhile relationship where they’re reasonably happy. Idk where you live but friends with benes is a pretty evened out perk among the sexes. In fact, I find it strange that’s what you went with bc friends with benefits is the most female-appealing form of casual sex there is, bc of the underlying ‘platonic’ bond.

Commitment complaints is a common complaint of women who’re stuck in love with someone who’s pursued them, and yet not returning it to the same extent, or not sure. That’s not a happy for relationship situation. It’s a mismatch. The female version of this is lack of interest. A man will be interested, but can be not that interested, whereas if a woman is interested enough to date you, there’s potential for something more (unless she’s in a not-serious where she’s experimenting).

Can't tell if they are happy. They seem fine to me though, but outside appearances are not always accurate.

From what i gather in my own social circles, and from what i hear, women more often than not cave first in friends with benefit arrangements and ask for more.

How do you think these stereotypes of men only wanting causal sex and women wanting commitment formed? They didn't appear out of thin air. Stereotypes often have grains of truths within them.

VixR

Veritas
Can't tell if they are happy. They seem fine to me though, but outside appearances are not always accurate.

From what i gather in my own social circles, and from what i hear, women more often than not cave first in friends with benefit arrangements and ask for more.

How do you think these stereotypes of men only wanting causal sex and women wanting commitment formed? They didn't appear out of thin air. Stereotypes often have grains of truths within them.
I don’t know about who caves more. I’ll be interested to know if that’s actually true, but I’ve seen it happen both ways, for sure. The problem and perk of friends with benes is the same: it’s routine lol. That means more potential for catching feelings than a one and done.

I’m not debating wanting casual sex. Heck, we all want sex. I’m not debating wanting commitment. The whole idea of wanting commitment signifies being in love with someone who isn’t in love with you, and I’ve explained why that plagues women a lot more than it does men (men experience it in terms the woman he wants not not wanting him to begin with). I’m debating potential for happiness in relationships. Men find happiness in relationships a whole lot easier than women do.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Men find happiness in relationships a whole lot easier than women do.

Why is that? Do men have less emotional needs or something? Because a woman doesn't generally do much more than the man (in a western context). Especially in modern times when relationships are expected to be equal. I don't buy that women naturally make better partners just because.

VixR

Veritas
Why is that? Do men have less emotional needs or something? Because a woman doesn't generally do much more than the man (in a western context). Especially in modern times when relationships are expected to be equal. I don't buy that women naturally make better partners just because.
I was commuting. I just looked up wgtow lmfao. No I’m not wgtow :mjlol: is that how I read? Wow.:dead:

Anyway, that’s a whole other kettle of fish. I think it’s multifactorial. I disagree that women don’t do more, even in the Western context.

Studies have shown that married men live longer and are happier than single men.

Whilst married women are less happier and live shorter lives compared to single women.

So you are right, for men having women in your lives is a positive thing. For women however, well.......
@Ferrari I see what you were saying sxb.

@TekNiKo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending