GIRLS ONLY!!!

@DojaKhat we’re talking about social media got nothing to do with real life experience. A bunch of incels who are minority and very loud ( who are bound to get a lot more attention for their antics ) don’t make up majority of Somali men .

@DojaKhat we’re talking about social media got nothing to do with real life experience. A bunch of incels who are minority and very loud ( who are bound to get a lot more attention for their antics ) don’t make up majority of Somali men .
Miskiin, you saw my comment already. I deleted it because I'm naturally inclined to sounding cutthroat and I didn't want to bruise your feelings all the way.

:tistheseas:

Like I said, I don't actually care but you're still lame for relying on someone else to provide evidence for you.

Miskiin, you saw my comment already. I deleted it because I'm naturally inclined to sounding cutthroat and I didn't want to bruise your feelings all the way.

:tistheseas:

Like I said, I don't actually care but you're still lame for relying on someone else to provide evidence for you.
Naah I can’t be the only one saying this and you’re comments did not hurt in the least 😭😭😭😭😭

I tend to only be hurt face to face not when I’m fucking anonymous lol . How’d you even come to that conclusion that I’ll be hurt by your comments

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Lol don’t act like we don’t hype y’all up all the time matter fact east African men tend to put their women on a pedestal . Even ciyaal suuq Somali men hype up Somali women in their rap videos.

@Kisame back me up on this

@starry bro the avg somali nigga is obsessed with Somali women and prefers to only date them.

As a person that has grew up in a small Somali community I've seen multiple men marry out but I genuinely believe most would have married a Somali if our community was bigger. Having a small community sucks because not every Somali you see will be attractive and you might start viewing them as one of your "cousins".

These guys aren't the ones making hate comments about Somali women. It's mainly dudes that don't talk to any women irl.Ignore these losers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@starry bro the avg somali nigga is obsessed with Somali women and prefers to only date them.

As a person that has grew up in a small Somali community I've seen multiple men marry out but I genuinely believe most would have married a Somali if our community was bigger. Having a small community sucks because not every Somali you see will be attractive and you might start viewing them as one of your "cousins".

These guys aren't the ones making hate comments about Somali women. It's mainly dudes that don't talk to any women irl.Ignore these losers.

My nigga

19B52188-0E42-4259-A9C6-CEF9C4C6598E.png

You should meet my sister. She is physically sickened by somali guys' presence. Her level of hate is unmatched. One of the reasons for her hate is because of their misogyny and weird views of Somali women.
what typa dichotomy bro this is hilarious

sister 1: lately got obsessed with somali men and cant wait to marry one

sister 2: gets physically sick from somali men and hates them to their very core

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
what typa dichotomy bro this is hilarious

sister 1: lately got obsessed with somali men and cant wait to marry one

sister 2: gets physically sick from somali men and hates them to their very core
I tried talking her out of this hate but she really isn't hearing anything. She really does hate Somali guys. She even wants to end her lineage 😲

Trending

Latest posts