girls on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damedamn: :banderas:Why didn't you guys tell me about twitter long time ago? So many cute and hot girls..I think I followed about 70 of them today and only one followed me back and then she unfollowed me.:mjcry: So what do girls like to hear? I want to at least invade the inbox of 10 of them tomorrow after school!:diddyswag:

:damedamn: :banderas:Why didn't you guys tell me about twitter long time ago? So many cute and hot girls..I think I followed about 70 of them today and only one followed me back and then she unfollowed me.:mjcry: So what do girls like to hear? I want to at least invade the inbox of 10 of them tomorrow after school!:diddyswag:

:pachah1::hemad::russ::heh:

S

Shamis

I've never met an Ashy Abdi - but you guys need to stop putting vaseline on your lips. Just a word of advice.

90% of somali Girls on twitter excluding the 10% pro black SJW nuttcases
They are :lawd: and :ahh: . When i first stepped into twitter it was Paradise:rejoice:

While the SJW pro black somali girls are largely fat asses , with faces only a mother could love :hova:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Somali girls on Twitter mostly are xaax. :banderas:

I've been climbing up the ladder in Twitter started slow but my I'm starting to get more followers. Got 538 followers.:win: In Twitter world it's you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

I don't get into a lot of beefs on Twitter but I might start soon. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending