Girls of Somalia ranked by personality & other qualities in shukansi

Some of you guys are well traveled within Somalia to know how girls in different regions behave. I get along fine with western raised and western born Somali females.

Shulkaansiga faradheerta waa iga lumay. Meel aan ka billaabo ma garan lahayn. Plus I have this view of them all being from Badiye no matter what city they live in today in Somalia. I hope to go back someday soon inshallah,

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Since I am a veteran in the shukansii department, I have ranked girls from all corners of Somalia in accordance to my over a decade & half experience.

1.Garowe (Mellow)

2. Hargeisa (Friendly & open minded)

3. Las Anod (Exquisite)

4. Cabuudwaaq (Friendly)

5. Galkacyo (Hard headed but tender)

6.Bosaso (Salafi with a hint of ciyaar)

7.Borama (Submissive)

8. Burco (Mixed bag)

9. Mogadishu (Submissive, specially those from Karaan district).

10. Kismaayo

11. Baydhabo

12.Beledweyne

What about 10, 11, & 12? Unknown?

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
13. Djibouti (I don’t know how to rate them)

This 20 year old chick I recently met took me to her grandma’s house and it was a blast. I became friends with her uncles and aunts and I eventually chewed khat with her uncles. Then she took me to her sister’s house where I met 2 of her sisters and a local friend who were all chewing khat and smoking cigarettes. the sister and the local friend have 2 babies with them

I’ll let you guys be the judge of that

Birds of a feather flock together :susp:

Arizona waxaan ku arkay kuwa Jabuuti iyo Gabiley ka soo jeeda wllhi maba xishoodan. They will sit between men chewing khat. It is good to have girls while chewing khat but they are not wifey material

Arizona waxaan ku arkay kuwa Jabuuti iyo Gabiley ka soo jeeda wllhi maba xishoodan. They will sit between men chewing khat. It is good to have girls while chewing khat but they are not wifey material

Khaadka waa laga xannibay maraykanka ayaan u haystay. Weli ma keenaan? Iska ilaali saxib, waa xarig haddii la idin jaajuuso.

Khaadka waa laga xannibay maraykanka ayaan u haystay. Weli ma keenaan? Iska ilaali saxib, waa xarig haddii la idin jaajuuso.

Yes it is illegal bro but it is still people find a way to get it. I have seen truck drivers chewing while they are working lol I only do whenever I got long week off from work especially the holiday times

Yes it is illegal bro but it is still people find a way to get it. I have seen truck drivers chewing while they are working lol I only do whenever I got long week off from work especially the holiday times

Afsomali ku qor. Meeshaan ninkii doona ayaa iman kara. Soomaalidana waa dad la maaggan yahay saxib oo jaajuus loo kiraystay si loo dhibo.

Walaalkay iyo Abbahay yaa cuni jiray bahalka anigana hal mar baan dhadhamiyay anigoo yar oo islahaa sokorta ka buuxda dhadhami oo arag waxay u cunaan caleentaan baas. Wallahi maalin dambe afkayga ma saarin qaraarkiisa markaan arkay. Carabka sidaan u rumaynaayay yaan xagay. Dib dambe uma taaban ka baxsan dhadhamiskaa hore. Waan ku qatalmay.

Duqa markuu soo qaato khaadka laakiin lacag aan ka dhargi jiray. In away, I looked forward to dad eating it on fridays, and older brother stealing some and eating it in the bedroom, he wasn't allowed to eat. I used to milk dad and brother in their high time.

Trending

Latest posts