Girls give me your best hair growth tips

I also have anemia. Take your iron pills. If you have any sort of nutritional deficiency your hair will not grow. No point in oils or massages. Take the pills with food it makes your stomach hurt less.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I also have anemia. Take your iron pills. If you have any sort of nutritional deficiency your hair will not grow. No point in oils or massages. Take the pills with food it makes your stomach hurt less.
i dread taking them wallahi. Maybe I might go to my doctor and ask for an alternative

Eat good hilib for better health overall. The condition of our hair is a reflection of our inner health. Growing long hair takes time and care. Treat your hair with a lot of love. Make sure to clean your scalp well and moisturize afterwards. I prefer to use hot oil treatments before washing it. Try to minimize stress in your life too.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Eat good hilib for better health overall. The condition of our hair is a reflection of our inner health. Growing long hair takes time and care. Treat your hair with a lot of love. Make sure to clean your scalp well and moisturize afterwards. I prefer to use hot oil treatments before washing it. Try to minimize stress in your life too.
I hate red meat but I will eat it. I’ve been eating more greens too.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
-MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
will certainly help (take it in power or crystal form to avoid fillers)
- Organ meats
- Jojoba oil
- Morrocan Rhassoul Clay in place of shampoo
- Dry finger detangling
- Goat bristle brush or Vegan Boar Bristle brush
- Your scalp should be in good condition as should your ends (make sure they aren't dry and brittle)

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
-MSM will certainly help (take it in power or crystal form to avoid fillers)
- Organ meats
- Jojoba oil
- Morrocan Rhassoul Clay in place of shampoo
- Dry finger detangling
- Goat bristle brush or Vegan Boar Bristle brush
- Your scalp should be in good condition as should your ends (make sure they aren't dry and brittle)
I’ll try these thank you abaayo. But dry finger detangling sounds scary!!! i have to wet my hair a bit before detangling. do you find that detangling dry is better?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’ll try these thank you abaayo. But dry finger detangling sounds scary!!! i have to wet my hair a bit before detangling. do you find that detangling dry is better?
It might seem like a tedious process but hair is more fragile when wet. It certainly stretches but it breaks more relative to when it's dry.

With anemia, your hair will be brittle and fall off. I would lose so much hair in the shower. Take the iron pills + B12. It helps a lot, my hair has been growing a lot since(and stays on lol)

if your iron/ferritin levels are very low and you can’t stand those pills, ask your doctor for the possibility of getting an iron transfusion instead.

Trending