Girls cries tears of joy at her wedding after the most beautiful womans singer in London performance

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

So emotional what a beautiful moment betwen mother and daughter, we need more positive threads like this, even the men were shedding tears

TekNiKo

VIP
It’s her mother.

Allahumma Barik.
Its beautiful isnt it? Mom singing off her daughter in a emotional way. I feel sorry for ciyaal say wallahi kids who cant understand the lyrics they are so touching
200.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Epic wedding Qooto Qooto crew is all here all that is missing is Farxiya Fiska

TekNiKo

VIP
Aww Laki is one of my favourites.

There are alot more missing, Faarax murtiile and nasteexo indho to name a few.
Faarax is still recovering from accident
and nasteexo lives in Norway

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So emotional what a beautiful moment betwen mother and daughter, we need more positive threads like this, even the men were shedding tears

How come i am D.I.S.G.U.S.T.E.D?

1640565048706.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Epic wedding Qooto Qooto crew is all here all that is missing is Farxiya Fiska

That’s that reer xamar qooto qooto woman
:damnmusic:
My mom watches her, I have one of her songs memorized
:kendrickcry:
Even my grandma be like “ii shid fanaanta reer xamar oo balaq balaqsaan”
:dwill:

Your an R Kelly fan your practically a paedofile

Easy there broski :whoa:

I'm an R.Kelly fan too :wow1:
Honestly you probably are too, you'd be shocked at how heavy this nigga's catalogue is, forget the catalogue where he sings, I mean all the songs he wrote for the Ashanti's, Aliyaah's, Janet Jackson, this nigga wrote shit for almost everybody :wow:

R. Kelly is the R&B goat, if cadaans can enjoy their Elvis, I can enjoy R. Kelly :mjohreally:

TekNiKo

VIP
Easy there broski :whoa:

I'm an R.Kelly fan too :wow1:
Honestly you probably are too, you'd be shocked at how heavy this nigga's catalogue is, forget the catalogue where he sings, I mean all the songs he wrote for the Ashanti's, Aliyaah's, Janet Jackson, this nigga wrote shit for almost everybody :wow:

R. Kelly is the R&B goat, if cadaans can enjoy their Elvis, I can enjoy R. Kelly :mjohreally:
I stopped enjoying his music cause I remember he pissed on a 14 year old girl. Hes a sick, sick man and deserves to be locked up for life.

Trending