Girls come in

Fay

DELETED
yes I added my husband cos he was so fine... a year later we ended up married.. only issue was he was in usa and I was in Toronto so I had to locate to usa but it was worth it wallahi I love my husband to death alx

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’ve got to give it to you tho
giphy.gif
the bravery. Usually I just stare at their profile picture for long. That’s me shooting my shot:denzelnigga:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Women try so hard to not look desperate infront of men they like to the point they let good quality men pass by them all just because their ego is too big:mjlol:

Don't be hard to get sister lmao

I want the guy to show an interest and commit to me. I don't do anything one sided. Thats all. I'm reasonable but don't like timewasters. If I talk to a guy I'm thinking marriage and kids as the end result. Too many of them don't want to be upfront with their intentions.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have never added someone on IG nor DMed no matter their appearance. I can't be baited with a sawir.
:mjlaugh: I'm a sapiosexual. The most disappointing things a man can be are unkind and unread.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I have never added someone on IG nor DMed no matter their appearance. I can't be baited with a sawir.
:mjlaugh: I'm a sapiosexual. The most disappointing things a man can be are unkind and unread.
I'm kind with nice eyes. Do I still get a shot despite being a half dimiin?:(

Trending