Girls are the biggest liars

Women are the biggest liars I swear. If a women is extremely obese or has an ugly face, you’ll see girls gassing them up with a bunch of love emojis. Even in real life if a calool weyn butac was wearing a tank top, you’ll see their friends and girls in general calling her “cute, baddie, peng” etc.

For the xalimos on this forum, am I correct? Why do girls gass each other up too much and lie in other girls faces? Can you just be honest for once and state your true opinion about how other girls look?

you niggas are just evil. so you want people to comment instead. “this picture is ugly delete it” and beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyways. what you think is beautiful, somebody else doesnt.

you niggas are just evil. so you want people to comment instead. “this picture is ugly delete it” and beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyways. what you think is beautiful, somebody else doesnt.
Sometimes, everyone in society agrees on what’s ugly and if a girls extremely obese then she’s fuckin ugly. I’m not saying don’t say positive things but you girls gass each other up way too much. It’s going too far.

Girla roast niggas on their looks all the time. I don’t see girls have the same energy for other girls instead they lie in their faces with the “Slayyyy, yessss queeen you peng, she’s a baddiiiieee” comments.

I’d rather my friend insulted me than 10 strangers laughing at my misfortune. Please do not falsely inflate people’s egos, it makes them believe that they are invincible.

Sometimes, everyone in society agrees on what’s ugly and if a girls extremely obese then she’s fuckin ugly. I’m not saying don’t say positive things but you girls gass each other up way too much. It’s going too far.

Girla roast niggas on theie looks all the time. I don’t see girls have the same energy for other girls instead they lie in their faces with the “Slayyyy, yessss queeen you peng, she’s a baddiiiieee” comments.
i dont roast anybody on their looks personallyyyy but a fat girl can still look beautiful. and wouldnt you want somebody to gass you up. i see nothing wrong with that
I’d rather my friend insulted me than 10 strangers laughing at my misfortune. Please do not falsely inflate people’s egos, it makes them believe that they are invincible.
i agree because if my friend posts something that doesnt look right i will tell them all the time. i have told my friends not to post things many times when they ask for my opinion.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Roasting people is wrong and promotes a toxic culture of being desperate for approval

Inaccurately gassing them up will also stop them from going to the gym or eating healthy because some people need critism to stay motivated

You should aim for the middle ground so instead of saying they're ugly/pretty just tell them they look fine or average but have great potential to look better if they put on some work

Girla roast niggas on their looks all the time. I don’t see girls have the same energy for other girls instead they lie in their faces with the “Slayyyy, yessss queeen you peng, she’s a baddiiiieee” comments.
you guys do the same thing when it comes to intimate relationships :comeon:
when a guy sleeps every week with a different girl its silent but the second a girl does that yall are up in arms:childplease:

you guys do the same thing when it comes to intimate relationships :comeon:
when a guy sleeps every week with a different girl its silent but the second a girl does that yall are up in arms:childplease:
When a friend of mine is promiscuous and disloyal I will reprimand him and tell him that the only thing in his future is a lot of STDS. It is not my issue who he sleeps with as long as she isn’t manipulating him and they are happy with one another.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You should always encourage fat people to lose weight, never make them feel comfortable or good about themselves. There’s nothing healthy about being fat. I would do my best to get a drug user off of drugs so I have to get fat person off of too much food

Female warfare is insidious and concealed. (Expected since they can't fight, so they have to use other means).

Male warfare is through direct violence.

This is the distribution God has given.

Women are the biggest liars I swear. If a women is extremely obese or has an ugly face, you’ll see girls gassing them up with a bunch of love emojis. Even in real life if a calool weyn butac was wearing a tank top, you’ll see their friends and girls in general calling her “cute, baddie, peng” etc.

For the xalimos on this forum, am I correct? Why do girls gass each other up too much and lie in other girls faces? Can you just be honest for once and state your true opinion about how other girls look?
LOOOOL

True walahi.. Why do they lie to each other? Is the same if one of them gives birth to an ugly baby or marries an ugly man.. They just keep giving fake compliments to each other :mjlol:

Naya xalimos you need to be honest, unless you wanna see your friend like this hitting on every guy she sees
IMG_5929.jpg