Girl sending shots at Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you find a girl that has 144 followers.. Im starting to think some of you constantlyv search for somali on twitter to see what comes up

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Somali men are like dark Sri lankans we shouldn’t count them as black

Black men are usually strong and can stick up for themselves. Somali men are always punked everywhere they go
Punked as in we dont stand up for ourselves? Punks as in cowards? Is that what you are saying

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Are you hurt?
Of course I'm hurt when you claim we don't stand up for ourselves downgrading us just like that when many of us have stood our ground and built up a reputation trough the years of being kindheartead but not weak and fierce in times of conflict.

World

VIP
Why faraxs go for timo jilec girls in Scandinavia is beyond me, you have beautiful white girls there. Kurdish girls are the only attractive ethnic group outside of them.

Apollo

VIP
Why faraxs go for timo jilec girls in Scandinavia is beyond me, you have beautiful white girls there. Kurdish girls are the only attractive ethnic group outside of them.

The beauty of Nordics is exaggerated. They don't look too different from White British people. North Celts and Germanics are closely related.

World

VIP
The beauty of Nordics is exaggerated. They don't look too different from White British people. North Celts and Germanics are closely related.
British women are ugly, it’s not a coincidence that it’s very popular stereotype about them.

I don’t believe Nordic women are the most beautiful European women, that title probably goes to Southern Europeans, but they are no doubt good looking and way better than British women!

Apollo

VIP
British women are ugly, it’s not a coincidence that it’s very popular stereotype about them.

I don’t believe Nordic women are the most beautiful European women, that title probably goes to Southern Europeans, but they are no doubt good looking and way better than British women!

I swear I cannot tell the difference by appearance between someone from Ireland, the UK, the low countries, Germany, and Scandinavia.

They all look the same to me. Many Scandinavians are also brown haired, not all of them are blonde.

French people look more different from Scandinavians than the British do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending