Girl sending shots at Somali boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0755.jpg

:trumpsmirk:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Oh yeah I remember seeing this on twitter. turns out her geeljire bf actually left her lmao
AE4D8C64-7E26-469A-ACF2-910F27C0AD54.jpeg

Muji

VIP
Somali men are like dark Sri lankans we shouldn’t count them as black

Black men are usually strong and can stick up for themselves. Somali men are always punked everywhere they go

Tukraq

VIP

Black men are usually strong and can stick up for themselves. Somali men are always punked everywhere they go
@SlimFarax :drakelaugh:I told you sxb reer UK have lowered our reputation, imagine that over there the madows are the ones seen as sticking up for themselves :russ: and a Mali of all people can possibly be punked (at first I didnt think this was possible then I noticed were talking about in a different country):mjlol:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter

If we’re generalizing most Somali women I’ve seen are fat and loud. A match made in heaven, skinny quiet faraaxs and loud fat xarlimos.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
@SlimFarax :drakelaugh:I told you sxb reer UK have lowered our reputation, imagine that over there the madows are the ones seen as sticking up for themselves :russ: and a Mali of all people can possibly be punked (at first I didnt think this was possible then I noticed were talking about in a different country):mjlol:

:damn:

Malis getting punked :mjlol:

walle waa yaab, would wiping reer uk out be considered ethnic cleansing? It'd fit right in with the usual housekeeping cleaning :dead:

Even the gabdho in my house would be enough to wipe out 3 Uk Faraxs a day :siilaanyosmile:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
i f*cking regret moving to uk from sweden yoo

uk malis would prolly see me as a savage king if i bring 10% of my swedish mali savagery

i remember on IG a kurd put 'kurdistan' on a map of ethiopia and somalia and said 'inshallah' and mali niggas were rippin him and his posse to f*cking shreds even the habeshis were utterly shocked fam

uk malis need to :camby:and do dat brexit shid on us other malis and leave start your own ethnic group if y'all dont start actin up cuz its hella embarrassing seing even the Madowatul Madow standin up fo themselves

alhamdulilah sweden is dominated by somalis everywhere u go:ulyin::rejoice::denzelnigga:

Why would you be offended by what complete randoms have to say? Twitter somalians love attention from the opposite gender. They never speak to one another in person though

The question is, what on earth kind of father would say that. Describing to her what he thinks of her body at 15, that’s borderline incestuous :vqbuyv0:

Trust me abaayo, fucking baaqti.

15 is an ugly age for all girls. They are mad insecure about their weight, body shape and spots etc and for him to say that especially being her dad is disgusting.

VixR

Veritas
Trust me abaayo, fucking baaqti.

15 is an ugly age for all girls. They are mad insecure about their weight, body shape and spots etc and for him to say that especially being her dad is disgusting.
It’s more than that. I can’t get past how bizarre it is.

It’s straight-up: :holeup:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:damn:

Malis getting punked :mjlol:

walle waa yaab, would wiping reer uk out be considered ethnic cleansing? It'd fit right in with the usual housekeeping cleaning :dead:

Even the gabdho in my house would be enough to wipe out 3 Uk Faraxs a day :siilaanyosmile:
War UK nacasiin waye in tdot Madows fear us wheres @Geeljire sanbuur got punked by Madows from Acton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts