Girl left bloodied after boyfriend beats her up

The police have disappointed time after time. It’s not even worth the effort anymore. Many have lost all trust in them.
so what’s social media gonna prove? Anyone who don’t report it to police and run to social media shouldn’t be trusted imo

She should have called the police. I think she did. She was trying to send a message with that video.
What message? Why should we believe her? Innocent until proven guilty not the other way around. Let the justice system do it’s job once found guilty post about it

Shut yo feminist ass up lmao

You’ll never understand. I don’t expect you to. When I go outside, I don’t worry about a woman following me. Men are stronger physically and are the greatest danger to women. There’s not one woman who doesn’t have that fear.

What message? Why should we believe her? Innocent until proven guilty not the other way around. Let the justice system do it’s job once found guilty post about it

f*ck the justice system. It’s broken and needs reform. The criminal justice fails survivors. It’s rare for a victim to get the justice they deserve. Social media is a last resort tool. At least you can get your story out there.