Girl from Hadaaftimo, Badhan district: Muuse Bixi murdered my mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
I think she means SNM in general since no Gabiley people ever fought in Sanaag. The militia who attacked
Hadaaftimo were from Sanaag themselves.

Gabadh rajo ah oo hooyadeed uu Hadaaftimo ku dilay habro laaye Muuse Biixi oo ka carootay sida loogu soo dhoweeyey magaaladii uu xasuuqay.

"Subag baad siinaysaa isaguna sun buu kuu qasayaa" ayey tiri iyadoo ku canaanatay Suldaan Siciid soo dhoweyntii mujrimka.

Reer Gabiley fought on the western front in Awdal. A lot of the former regime members tried escaping using the Hargeisa-Gabiley-Borama highway and we karbaashed them all the way to Ethiopia. We liberated the western regions of Somaliland all the way to the Djibouti border.

Dilla, Borama and Zaylac were all taken by the SNM's 99 (Gabiley) Division which was composed of the Jibril Abokor of Gabiley district.

Musa Bixi is not reer Gabiley, so I have no clue what division he was in but it wasn't ours.

Last edited:
@Hoosjeed

Muse bixii did not take part of the battles in east Somaliland. I looked for videos or paper and couldn't find anything

The only think he did was kill innocent civilians in Awdal and inter isaaq war?

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
@Hoosjeed

Muse bixii did not take part of the battles in east Somaliland. I looked for videos or paper and couldn't find anything

The only think he did was kill innocent civilians in Awdal and inter isaaq war?

Yes he fanned the flames of the Inter-Isaaq wars in the mid 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending