Girl from Hadaaftimo, Badhan district: Muuse Bixi murdered my mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I think she means SNM in general since no Gabiley people ever fought in Sanaag. The militia who attacked
Hadaaftimo were from Sanaag themselves.

Gabadh rajo ah oo hooyadeed uu Hadaaftimo ku dilay habro laaye Muuse Biixi oo ka carootay sida loogu soo dhoweeyey magaaladii uu xasuuqay.

"Subag baad siinaysaa isaguna sun buu kuu qasayaa" ayey tiri iyadoo ku canaanatay Suldaan Siciid soo dhoweyntii mujrimka.

My dads uncles got killed by the SNM wanting to overrun hingalol .I curse this fake sultan.
Warsans need to grow some balls like back then.Even the children and women fought to the teeth.
:O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Bohol

VIP
Adeer a Lion doesn't bother Himself with the Sheeps opinion.
No need to explain yo self
Waaku sidee.

True.

f4a9f0dddbb79faf0ae117480e33baf3.png

Mujahid Muse Bixi got everyone and their mothers crying from corner to corner.

It's not going to be long before some Armenians come and accuse him of the Armenian Genocide.

:liberaltears:

Mujahid Muse Bixi got everyone and their mothers crying from corner to corner.

It's not going to be long before some Armenians come and accuse him of the Armenian Genocide.

:liberaltears:
Noon accused him of genocide, he is a warlord . Inshallah he will win tho, it will wake the foolish warsans, samaroons and dhulos who believe in this "somaliland" state.Ciro who is your only hope will lose.

waraabe

Your superior
Noon accused him of genocide, he is a warlord . Inshallah he will win tho, it will wake the foolish warsans, samaroons and dhulos who believe in this "somaliland" state.Ciro who is your only hope will lose.

Cirro is too soft on your kind which is why he won't win. You are a minority and biixi is your next president

Cirro is too soft on your kind which is why he won't win. You are a minority and biixi is your next president
Hopefully Bixi will win.Maybe he will deal with the xabash taking over Hargeisa.Either way it will disillusion the minority tribes.

waraabe

Your superior
Hopefully Bixi will win.Maybe he will deal with the xabash taking over Hargeisa.Either way it will disillusion the minority tribes.
Kkkk the same xabashi you added to your qabiil so maha. Look son , no one is going to accept your cries, biixi is a mujaahid he finished the war your people started

Kkkk the same xabashi you added to your qabiil so maha. Look son , no one is going to accept your cries, biixi is a mujaahid he finished the war your people started
No xabashi in my qabil you mongrel.Besides we want the same thing, Bixi will win inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts