Girl from Daynille, Mogadishu calls Qalbi Dhagax "dembile" and supports Khayre/Farmaajo admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Masha Allah she is beautiful and intelligent she's clearly displayed she's capable of doing her own critical thinking.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Hey! Can you focus on Galmudug.

If you don't have a map of Galmudug and it's resources on your wall your snoozing.

:ufdup: Focus on your Gobol instead of an Ethiopian state.

:bell: So your logic is focus on Gobol, and ignore the nation's sickness, walahi its akin to saying to a sailor ''focus on your cabinet while the ship is sinking and the captain is disabled''

:bell: So your logic is focus on Gobol, and ignore the nation's sickness, walahi its akin to saying to a sailor ''focus on your cabinet while the ship is sinking and the captain is disabled''

Not everyone is aboard the same ship. We are all separate ships heading in the same direction. It's just interesting to see that other sailors would sneak aboard your deck and poke holes into the ship.

This is the reality on the ground.

She told no lies.

May Allah protect mudane kheyre from these filthy animals.

Farmaajo can f*ck off:camby:
The man has done nothing but let the oppositions walk all over him. He is so far proven to be the weak man he is.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
She told no lies.

May Allah protect mudane kheyre from these filthy animals.

Farmaajo can f*ck off:camby:
The man has done nothing but let the oppositions walk all over him. He is so far proven to be the weak man he is.
Why different views on them? Aren't they to be blamed or celebrated as a unit?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I love xalimos with this accent, it's retarded but who likes their women smart :icon lol:
I like the waqooyi accent better. I guess you like what you ain't used to. You like southerner accent whilst I like northerner. My parents speak reer Mudug Somali so it's the most superior :icon lol::samwelcome:

Why different views on them? Aren't they to be blamed or celebrated as a unit?

Farmaajo lacks so many things which i needed inorder to lead a country. He had one good think going on and that was the public support and as it stands he lost that one too. Kheyre is too qualified to be stuck with him, he has so far saved farmaajo but the last action took by farmaajo migh have undone everything kheyre worked on. And dont give me the bs that the NISA undermined the president a handed over QD and even if they did thats just going to look bad on the president and potrays him the weak man he is. In the next election kheyre should run imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts