Girl enters Denmark’s Embassy in Xamar, grts smuggled out .Meanwhile her hooyo comes on YT & says..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
my daughter has been forcibly abducted by Somali Presidential guards.

Woman puts on a fake cry when she really played herself by tricking her daughter to traveled down with her to Xamar.

And because she knew she was in big trouble with Denmark she played the victim.

That’s why I’m so skeptical whenever a hooyo comes on social media to say “ my kids have been taken away “

This story sounded far fetched from the start. First time I saw it I thought about Narcos Mexico when the girl pretends to be kidnapped to be with her drug dealing boyfriend. But now it makes even more sense

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am glad the daughter is safe again, I wish her nothing but success. :)

Mother can’t go back to Denmark and I’m so glad she can’t . She should be arrested by the Somali authorities too for defamation of character

@Jiron You’re positivity is bordering criminality. You’re actually encouraging a mother criminal

Bohol

VIP
It sounded fake to begin with. Why would guards of the President kidnap a young girl in the first place, this is not Jeffrey Epstein's island.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Mother can’t go back to Denmark and I’m so glad she can’t . She should be arrested by the Somali authorities too for defamation of character

@Jiron You’re positivity is bordering criminality. You’re actually encouraging a mother criminal
The hoyo had every right to send her daughter to dhaqancelis.

I'm glad she is safe but there is a reason why her hoyo did what she did

Trending