Girl claims southern niggas nigis have holes

Im from karkaar and bari,this shit doesn't apply to me as a north easterner :samwelcome: :mjswag::sass2:
1594344675552.png

Come on guys, its known koonfur girls had always had a thing for us Landers. Somalis always tend to claim reer waqooyi are the most masculine amongst somalis. The way they talk, the way they move whilst koonfur somalis are known as the moist ones. Abaayo waa ku jeclahay see waaye nooh typa niggas. :wow:
I honestly think reer waqooyi accent is feminine second to reer xamar.

I would’ve never known :mjcry: I’m so dumb I laughedat my friend who’s from galkacyo and told her she’s not from Puntland:damn: lookslike we are both from there:jcoleno::hova:
Sadly Galkayo is divided into two administrations puntland controls most while Galmudug controls one district.Are you haber Gidir sacad they live in Galkayo

She’s not even a lander I watched her podcast before she likes to claim her maternal side due to inferiority I suspect she comes from a langab qabil any how her parents should have instilled some pride in her.

How do you know she's not a Lander? What's her qabiil? And why do you have to be from a few certain clans to claim Lander?

Trending

Latest posts