Girl back home celebrating her divorce

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Yassss! Turn up dheh! Out with the old and in with the new

"Nin iyo been been ka baxay" the song is killing me

:russ:
There’s no alimony laws back home what’s there for her to be happy about. The dude gets to bounce and he can avoid the having to raise the kids. He can snap up another chick that’ll be more grateful :mjlol: :russ: :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

There’s no alimony laws back home what’s there for her to be happy about. The dude gets to bounce avoid the having to raise the kids. He can snap up another chick that’ll be more grateful :mjlol: :russ: :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

She gets her meher back (that is if He is God fearing) plus she's done with him and his xashiish. She is going to be singing the FOB version of Beyonce's 'to the left to the left'

:pachah1:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
She gets her meher back (that is if He is God fearing) plus she's done with him and his xashiish. She is going to be singing the FOB version of Beyonce's 'to the left to the left'

:pachah1:
Somali Mehrs for the most part and I’m talking about 99.9% of the time are under $10K. It’s not like she’s balling and that’s if he decides to pay it which he could easily refuse to pay.

Divorcee Women are damaged goods back home. My guy has the W here :russ:

Somali Mehrs for the most part and I’m talking about 99.9% of the time are under $10K. It’s not like she’s balling and that’s if he decides to pay it which he could easily refuse to pay.

Divorcee Women are damaged goods back home. My guy has the W here :russ:

Adigu why do you sound salty, ma xabad yar ba iyaduna a divorce party samaysatay when she escaped you too?

:lolbron:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
10 mins after divorcing a somali girl and you hear her set up the camera and say " hi youtube"

EXrup-zWoAAMGe8.jpeg

Trending