Giorgia Meloni from Italy- Is She Really a Fascist?

is it really true that Italy is returning to fascism?

supposedly Italy is going fascist again. is this true or not? they say she is fascist but I have no idea. how do we know that she is fascist?

"She has called abortion a "tragedy" and is openly hostile toward expanded LGBTQ rights, threatening to place same-sex unions — legal in Italy since 2016 — under review"

I mean this is exactly the kind of thing that makes me question whether they are just making stuff up or not. being against abortion and lgbt is fascism????

What I don’t understand is that Russia is invading Ukraine on the premises that they’re neo nazis and yet the fascists in Western Europe support Russia ?

I think she is just a nationalist and traditionalist, not really a fascist, but the word fascist scares people so labeling her that would dismiss any of her arguments

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

"She has called abortion a "tragedy" and is openly hostile toward expanded LGBTQ rights, threatening to place same-sex unions — legal in Italy since 2016 — under review"

I mean this is exactly the kind of thing that makes me question whether they are just making stuff up or not. being against abortion and lgbt is fascism????
You know very well she's a fascist, you are just picking and choosing what you agree with her on. Her party logo is copied from a fascist party, we don't even need to delve into her beliefs.

You know very well she's a fascist

I'm not sure if she's a fascist. Anyways, I'm against her because I found out she wants to ban Arabic sermons in mosques and she wants to make them speak Italian.

But that being said, her leftist opponents would let the Muslims give talks in Arabic but then also try to turn their kids gay.

So I don't think I really support either side.

I think she is just a nationalist and traditionalist, not really a fascist, but the word fascist scares people so labeling her that would dismiss any of her arguments

Her speech seems Nationalist + Traditionalist, but she was part of far-right groups since young allegedly. So, it's possible she sanitised her thoughts for her public speech.

If she is only anti-lgbt and anti-abortion, she's a regular Caucasian Christian lady. I doubt this though.

Her speech seems Nationalist + Traditionalist, but she was part of far-right groups since young allegedly. So, it's possible she sanitised her thoughts for her public speech.

If she is only anti-lgbt and anti-abortion, she's a regular Caucasian Christian lady. I doubt this though.
I think she is anti-LGBT but it would probably not be a good idea for her to outright say it. European politics will be very interesting this decade

Trending