GIBIIN soo gal! You should’ve warned me! I’m in MN and I had a date. Since I’m not frm here she suggested RH rooftop restaurant

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
for 2 ribeyes for $106 :jcoleno:
Menace I think it’s about time you stop dating high end Xalimo’s. Gaajo ba tahey gacan culus. Honeys these days want dudes who throw money at them.

Go back to Columbus and do your normal chasing suxul baruurs who don’t mind a McDonald’s happy meal.

Menace I think it’s about time you stop dating high end Xalimo’s. Gaajo ba tahey gacan culus. Honeys these days want dudes who throw money at them.

Go back to Columbus and do your normal chasing suxul baruurs who don’t mind a McDonald’s happy meal.
:damn: :dead:

Kkkkkkkk

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

ive made up my mind. Won’t ever do this again.

I’m profoundly shook. What kind of society are we living in ? Why would a female take a faarax to such a devastating restaurant?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ive made up my mind. Won’t ever do this again.

I’m profoundly shook. What kind of society are we living in ? Why would a female take a faarax to such a devastating restaurant?

She has taste. Did you hit it?

1594645300926.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

im dead:deadmanny: :russ:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why didn't you split the money with her?

im trying to wife her manne!

im gonna take this big hit like a man but I curse @Gibiin-Udugfor not forewarning me.

Last edited:

Trending