Ghana gov invites AA to move back to mother Africa

Apollo

VIP
Somali government should invite African American Blacks too. Only the economic migrants will move which will benefit our economy.

Lmao, don't be so autistic. There is a reason why they are accepted by Ghana.

The reason why Ghana accepts them is because a big portion of New World Blacks came from the gold coast / Ghana region.

Muji

VIP
Lol is that what the children of your ch*nk professor thought. 'Aabo indhoyar, why is that dark skinned cleaner always under your desk'

We are making our YT channel. If you behave I will send you a sneak preview of our first YT video. You'll get your first platinum since 2018.

Wow now you’re just a fantasist

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lmao, don't be so autistic. There is a reason why they are accepted by Ghana.

The reason why Ghana accepts them is because a big portion of New World Blacks came from the gold coast / Ghana region.
Of course but African Americans are also moving to South Africa Angola etc and other parts so why not Somalia they are more experience than the average Somali back home

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Lol is that what the children of your ch*nk professor thought. 'Aabo indhoyar, why is that dark skinned cleaner always under your desk'

We are making our YT channel. If you behave I will send you a sneak preview of our first YT video. You'll get your first platinum since 2018.
:ohdamn::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

The Ghanian government launched the repatriation program of the descendants of slaves to Ghana. In the Year of Return the offspring of slaves are invited to settle in Ghana and escape police brutality and poverty.

Im a human being in Africa
But a black man in America
African in England
Taken from the motherland
Don't forget your mother tongue
Don't shoot me please, we are one
Tens of millions of people with an average incoming higher than that of France. Yh of course he did who wouldn't

In that hypothetical diaspora city-state, there would mainly be a stand-off between the religious & liberal/SJWs lol.

illegal immigration from the rest of Somalia would ultimately destroy that city-state lmao.

It is possible but if I was incharge only those of pure somali stock with high IQs and want to preserve the homogeneity would be allowed. No leftists too. It won't be a city state over night. It'll be a homestead that grows by buying land and only selling plots to high IQ diaspora. Eventually once the population is 50k there's absolutely no threat of inbreeding and exclusive endogamy can begin.

It's possible if done right. Doubt it would be done tho. You have to find 50k high IQ somalis.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Apparently google opened an AI lab in Ghana. Tbh they have the opportunity to make big moves. We unfortunately have Qabil and other challenges to deal with.
They make big moves because Ghana they are open to many things while when I even mention let's invite African Americans to move to Somalia and invest in Somalia they get emotional since they only see Madow.

They make big moves because Ghana they are open to many things while when I even mention let's invite African Americans to move to Somalia and invest in Somalia they get emotional since they only see Madow.

AA would never risk their lives and there is nothing in somalia right now mon cher ami. Plus there would be a clash of culture/religion. Even somalis don't want to go back lol.

AA would never risk their lives and there is nothing in somalia right now mon cher ami. Plus there would be a clash of culture/religion. Even somalis don't want to go back lol.
If it wasn't for the BS qabiil & religious extremism/terrorism, more Western Somalis would've went back home to build up the country & carve out a stake in the country whilst also maintaining ties with the Western countries they came from.

Luckily, i hail from the Somali region in Ethiopia which is relatively peaceful, therefore i usually go back to visit my family home etc.

If it wasn't for the BS qabiil & religious extremism/terrorism, more Western Somalis would've went back home to build up the country & carve out a stake in the country whilst also maintaining ties with the Western countries they came from.

Luckily, i hail from the Somali region in Ethiopia which is relatively peaceful, therefore i usually go back to visit my family home etc.

So true !! It's sad.

Trending